John Rose Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I didn't know it at the time but wow, could I have made a mistake in my wedding planning! I almost didn't include a videographer...and I would have regretted it forever. John Rose's name has been circulating in my circle of friends & fellow brides for a quite a while. After receiving our wedding DVDs from him , we realized, AGAIN, that he is the best there is for any couple's wedding day!
Our wedding day was magical and went exactly how we imagined it, but, we missed moments. Its bound to happen in the hustle and bustle and walking around the room to talk 120 guests. As soon as my husband and I sat down to watch the DVDs for the first time (we've watched countless times with family by now!), tears of joy streamed down my face.

John and his assistant managed to capture all of our wonderful wedding day moments -->from getting ready, to the photos, to the speeches, to the cake cutting, to the dancing ...all on DVD for us to cherish the rest of our lives. We loved working with John, he was always very accommodating to our wedding day plans. Come the "big day" , he was early, polite, and professional in getting the shots he needed without making us feel like we were being followed by papparazzi.

There are definitely only so many weekends in a year, so please don't wait to call John Rose for your wedding. To think.. I almost didn't have these special DVDs to show my kids down the road, is enough for me to tell any bride ---- hire John today!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Columbia, MD 21045

Every great film tells a story. What will yours say?

Planning a wedding is a large task to undertake. I would know. I’ve been there. There are so many details to consider. How many guests should be invited, what the dress will look like, what flavor the cake should be, what flowers will be in your bouquet… But a wedding is more than that. Its about a story. A love story to be precise, and even love stories have details.
  • How did you and your fiance meet?
  • What was your first impression?
  • When did you know he/she was the one you wanted to marry?
  • What was the proposal like?
  • How would you describe your fiance to someone who has never meet him/her?
  • What’s a funny story about your fiance?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

I want to get to know you! I want to create a film that is as unique as you are. I want to tell your story, and your very own personalized wedding film is the best way to do that. The story of your life deserves to be told, because there are people who want to listen to it.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
Established: 2003
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
The only videographer we recommend. John Rose is the most unique, creative and non-intrusive videographer we have ever met. He somehow has ever shot/angle covered of the reception without even knowing he is there. That in its self is why we recommend only Mr. Rose.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
John Rose Films is a wedding and event videographer from Columbia, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. John Rose Films is a professional wedding filmmaker that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in memory making