Ryan Geldermann Cinematography

Ryan Geldermann Cinematography

About Ryan Geldermann Cinematography

Home of the SAME DAY EDIT

An experienced wedding videographer in Jessup, Maryland, Ryan Geldermann Cinematography specializes in same day video editing. Owned and operated by professional videographer Ryan Geldermann, the company prides itself on its quick turnaround time; final products are delivered in as little as two weeks. Taking a cinematic approach to all ceremonies and receptions, Ryan Geldermann Cinematography is the perfect choice for celebrating your affair!

Couples have the option of choosing from three customizable wedding packages. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Additional hours

Other Services
Ryan Geldermann Cinematography provides your final product in a number of final video formats. Options include:

• Blu-ray
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive

Areas Covered
Located in the heart of Howard County, Ryan Geldermann Cinematography provides wedding videography services to couples throughout the local area. In addition, services are also extended to those in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I used Ryan Geldermann as my wedding videographer for my October 21, 2017 wedding. From the moment I watched his videos, I knew that I had found the right guy. You are blown away by how beautiful and touching his videos are. Ryan is easy to communicate with and responds very timely whenever you have any questions. We opted for “The Short,” however after seeing the quality of my own wedding highlight video, I would have gone with “The Epic” if I had to do it all over again. Ryan and his team arrived promptly and began working with little fuss. They gave easy instructions and were very relaxed at directing you so it didn’t feel awkward or weird. Working with him and his team was very stress-free, and you hardly (if at all) noticed their presence during the wedding. They threaded in and out of the crowd and tables with little fuss. My wedding highlight video was done 3 days after my wedding! It was sentimental and lovely, incorporating all our biggest moments and all the most important people to us. I LOVED IT!! Other videographers have a goal of just recording the event in a nice but not particularly epic way (as someone who watched hundreds of other videographers before choosing Ryan). With Ryan, you definitely feel like the star of your own movie and that he puts the effort in to make watching your wedding day as exciting as watching a feature film. I can’t wait to watch the entire ceremony and reception. I know he’ll make it easy and fun to watch. You cannot go wrong with choosing Ryan Geldermann for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Ryan did work for a friend's wedding and once I saw the Same Day Edit (SDE) on her social media and I knew I had to have Ryan for my wedding. After I booked my venue (two years in advance), I literally booked Ryan the next day because I didn't want to miss out on having him.

Ryan and his wife Kate are lovely, they were professional and guided us into the shots they needed/wanted. As for the candid shots, as many people have mentioned in their reviews here, Ryan and Kate are so discreet with their filming... I didn't realize I was being filmed half of the time until I saw my own SDE. When my husband and I were viewing the SDE with our guests, everyone was beyond impressed that this video was pulled together within hours. It is a truly unique service that Ryan provides to his clients, how often do guests get to see the prep and anticipation of the morning? first look of the wedding couple? candid moments of the wedding party and family? We had friends who were on the fence about getting a videographer for their upcoming wedding and after seeing our SDE, they immediately took Ryan's contact information.

I appreciate all of the hard work from Ryan, Kate and their assistant put into making such a beautiful video :)

Profile Picture Lina, 9/30/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

Ryan Geldermann Cinematography Pricing

8 AWARDS

Photos & Videos

8 Photos

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1517589815 5b8437d8603d1101 1517589813 fbd6a6eaac089f9a 1517589805478 5 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1517589814 1447b593ea286dfd 1517589812 c2fe2954fcd78537 1517589805474 2 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1517589814 8a38ea82f3f219d1 1517589812 c21cdcccbacdb46e 1517589805476 4 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1517589815 2788311e1dca59d9 1517589813 895eb54211c2f5b5 1517589805479 6 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1517589813 cfedde21d7d8b634 1517589811 84520771df806425 1517589805471 1 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1517589815 b9f692a1bfe41304 1517589814 0f349a21c4947db9 1517589805481 8 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1517589813 301e39db9a930169 1517589812 25d132929fa223e3 1517589805475 3 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1517589816 57e158e5847e3bec 1517589814 ca2925e14e3668fa 1517589805480 7 screen shot 2018 0

10 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
This team is absolutely incredible. It's been years since we worked with them, but I still think and am inspired by the work they do.

This guy is legit

Jessup, MD 20794   See On Map
Ryan Geldermann Cinematography is a wedding videographer from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including maryland, virginia, and Washington DC. Ryan Geldermann Cinematography is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in cinematic wedding cinematography.