Ryan Geldermann Cinematography

Ryan Geldermann Cinematography

About Ryan Geldermann Cinematography

Home of the SAME DAY EDIT

Crazy cinematic Same Day Edits that will BLOW YOUR MIND.  Final discs delivered in 2 weeks. Come see the difference! Check out the Same Day Edit in action by watching the 6th video below. Currently booking for 2018 and 2019.

For pricing and more info, visit my website: http://ryangeldermann.com.

I do book every weekend of the year, so please don't hesitate to contact me to see if your date is still available.

A little about me

Trained in filmmaking at the University of Notre Dame. TRULY cinematic approach to weddings. Same Day Edits are my specialty. I'm a ninja.

PHOTO CREDIT: Sam Hurd Photography http://www.samhurdphotography.com/ used with permission. He's the best, check him out!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I used Ryan Geldermann as my wedding videographer for my October 21, 2017 wedding. From the moment I watched his videos, I knew that I had found the right guy. You are blown away by how beautiful and touching his videos are. Ryan is easy to communicate with and responds very timely whenever you have any questions. We opted for “The Short,” however after seeing the quality of my own wedding highlight video, I would have gone with “The Epic” if I had to do it all over again. Ryan and his team arrived promptly and began working with little fuss. They gave easy instructions and were very relaxed at directing you so it didn’t feel awkward or weird. Working with him and his team was very stress-free, and you hardly (if at all) noticed their presence during the wedding. They threaded in and out of the crowd and tables with little fuss. My wedding highlight video was done 3 days after my wedding! It was sentimental and lovely, incorporating all our biggest moments and all the most important people to us. I LOVED IT!! Other videographers have a goal of just recording the event in a nice but not particularly epic way (as someone who watched hundreds of other videographers before choosing Ryan). With Ryan, you definitely feel like the star of your own movie and that he puts the effort in to make watching your wedding day as exciting as watching a feature film. I can’t wait to watch the entire ceremony and reception. I know he’ll make it easy and fun to watch. You cannot go wrong with choosing Ryan Geldermann for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Ryan did work for a friend's wedding and once I saw the Same Day Edit (SDE) on her social media and I knew I had to have Ryan for my wedding. After I booked my venue (two years in advance), I literally booked Ryan the next day because I didn't want to miss out on having him.

Ryan and his wife Kate are lovely, they were professional and guided us into the shots they needed/wanted. As for the candid shots, as many people have mentioned in their reviews here, Ryan and Kate are so discreet with their filming... I didn't realize I was being filmed half of the time until I saw my own SDE. When my husband and I were viewing the SDE with our guests, everyone was beyond impressed that this video was pulled together within hours. It is a truly unique service that Ryan provides to his clients, how often do guests get to see the prep and anticipation of the morning? first look of the wedding couple? candid moments of the wedding party and family? We had friends who were on the fence about getting a videographer for their upcoming wedding and after seeing our SDE, they immediately took Ryan's contact information.

I appreciate all of the hard work from Ryan, Kate and their assistant put into making such a beautiful video :)

Profile Picture Lina, 9/30/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

Ryan Geldermann Cinematography Pricing