Matt's Cinematography

Bel Air, MD View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Bel Air, Maryland, Matt's Cinematography is a wedding videographer helping couples capture the most important moments of their big day. Owner Matt and his team are visual storytellers, who believe in the power of video to shine a light on what defines each wedding day. Matt combines experience with access to cutting-edge technology to create films with high-production values.

Couples are invited to get in touch with Matt's Cinematography to discuss their creative vision for the day to come and their videography needs. Matt can record everything with his team, offering a multi-camera approach that captures each and every moment of the celebration. He can also offer dramatic shots taken from the sky above using a drone. Coupes are in control of their video from start to finish, and Matt offers client reviews of his finished pieces.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Team

Matthew  Funk
Matthew Funk
Owner

My name is Matthew Funk and I started a video production business at the age of 18. I have always had a passion and love for shooting videos and editing them. Once I turned 18, I knew that videography would be the best industry for me. I have now been getting very happy clients along the way and I hope to work with you in the future!

Bel Air, Maryland Bel Air, MD, 21015
Location of (Matt's Cinematography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding