John & Max Mills Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was extremely happy with the services provided by John and Max. As a couple, they work extremely well together. What I valued the most is their personality. As a bride, you are constantly taking photos and John and Max made the process enjoyable and easy. My husband is not one who likes taking photos and even he, enjoyed the time with John and Max. John and Max were able to give direction to family members who were straggling while being polite which was important to me. They are a fun couple and very professional.

The turnaround time of the photos was quick and I was thrilled with how all the photos turned out. John and Max worked closely with me before the wedding to ensure that all of my must-have photos were taken, and they were. John and Max are experts on light and capturing memborable moments, not just staged photos.

One of my favorite parts about John and Max Mills Photography is that I have the right to all the digitals from the wedding.

I sincerely recommend John and Max Mills Photography.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8726 South Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
BLOG

"Setting the Standard in the South Bay"

We are a husband-and-wife team that have been full-time photographers for over 20 years.   Our beautiful documentary style of photojournalism  combines the elegance of classic wedding portraiture with “in the moment” spontaneity, allowing us to unobtrusively capture your day as it unfolds.

When we cover your special day, the highest ... read more

When we cover your special day, the highest standards of photographic excellence are combined with a vibrant celebration of the human spirit. We realize that we are sharing one of the happiest, most memorable days in a couple’s life. The excitement of this day coupled with the creative challenges it presents sustains us as artists and human beings.

Let’s create some memories together!  Call us today at 310-645-5766 or email us at info@millsphotography.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
In the last 20 years I have been involved in more that 1400 weddings. In that time I have worked with countless photographers and I must say John and Max are outstanding. Capturing every moment is important but doing it in an unobtrusive manner is paramount. So many photographers eat up considerable time with "photo" delays. Meaning stopping the flow to get a picture. Their work may be good but at what cost to your precious ceremony & reception time. Unfortunately this is something you won't realize until your reception is over it's too late. Capturing the moment without interruption is an art form and John and Max are the masters. Taking into consideration of the amount of money you will spend on your wedding, the time they will save you during your rececption alone, make them worth every penny. You will not find a better pair of photographers!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
John & Max Mills Photography is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including South Bay, Palos Verdes, and Los Angeles. John & Max Mills Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for over 25 years. We specialize in fine art, traditional, photojournalism, and creative wedding photos