Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography Chicago

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Picking Jenny Taylor Boudoirs was the best decision I could have made!! From the very beginning Jenny was quick to respond and her team was beyond amazing to work with. I felt as if I was talking to one of my friends over the phone. They made sure to make me feel like I could call for any advice before the shoot, which put me at ease from the very beginning. When I pulled up to Jenny Taylor’s Boudoir studio the day of my shoot my heart and mind were racing. Am I going to look goofy trying to pose? What if I am too self-conscious and it shows in my pictures? As soon I walked through the door I was warmly greeted by Nikki who did my hair and make-up. She talked me through everything and my hair and makeup came out better than I could have ever expected. I was then introduced to my photographer Jenny. I have to admit I may have been a bit intimidated meeting her for the first time, but she came in with a huge smile and immediately calmed my nerves! The photo shoot went amazing and she made it SO easy to relax and have fun. All of my worry went out the window as Jenny helped guide me through poses and kept me smiling the whole way through! It was such a liberating and empowering experience. One that I can say I will never forget. I went to my viewing later with Leila who was awesome to work with. She made looking through the pictures so much fun. When I sat down to go over my pictures I was blown away! I knew Jenny was a phenomenal photographer and I would have amazing photos but I never expected what I saw. The pictures were stunning! I never experienced a feeling like I had seeing those pictures. I feel like they gave me a new self-confidence in a way nothing else could. I was ecstatic as I left and could not wait to show off my new album. Jenny and her team are THE ladies to see for boudoir photography. I have not stopped encouraging friends to experience Jenny Taylor Boudoirs for themselves!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Serving Greater Chicago, IL
BLOG

Chicago's Premier Boutique Wedding & Boudoir Photography

***Also-- Visit our Wedding Website @  www.JennyTaylorPhotography.com

"Come Unleash Your Inner BombShell SuperModel" in our Exclusive Boudoir Only Studio adorned with crystal chandaliers and 100% female staff.  The only studio of this kind in the entir e Midwest.

Packages include Professional Hair & Makeup Artistry in our Sexy Salon attached to the studio where our certified professional will glamify you for your one of a kind boudoir experience.

We take a unique approach to capture beautiful images of you!    Our products are modern, fresh and trendy!  We offer a variety of professional products but some of the most popular gifts include:

Gorgeous Leather Couture Albums

12 month calander spread

24 x 36 Sexy Canvases

Our keepsake products are the most popular wedding gift for your future husband.! They also make a great gift for your anniversary or birthday present!  Some women use our services to just celebrate themselves and keep this moment in time preserved!

Please fill out a "contact" form at www.jennytaylorboudoirs.com and visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jennytaylorboudoirs

Jenny Taylor Photography | The Boudoirs Collection can also come to your Bachelorette parties!  We create a memorable experience for  you and your best friends!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards