James Cress Florists Ltd

James Cress Florists Ltd

From concept to completion we'll help you every step of the way!

115 East Main St
Smithtown, NY 11787 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

James Cress Florist has been serving our community for over one hundered years. Elegant Events by Gary Cress is our events division dedicated to creating unique and memorable event decor for your special day. We believe that flowers boast elegance and splendor which is why we are dedicated to being a full service florist, we will help you attain your dream event decor! Let our attentive design staff custom design your special day from elegant floral centerpieces to aisle decor, custom chuppas or fantasy fabric ceilings- we can do it alll! From concept to completion, our staff with guide you through the entire selection and design process.

Photos
Reviews
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My mom and I planned my wedding in 6 months and we have said over the very stressful six months that picking James Cress Was easily the best decision we made. Gary ALWAYS greeted us with a smile and a hug. He was so patient and extremely thoughtful. He always made time for us and for a bride with literally no opinions of what she wanted on her wedding day, Gary put together my dream wedding.

Andrea was also so attentive. She always worked with our schedule that was very inflexible as I was commuting from a different state to make these appointments and she answered all of our emails and questions in hours.

The day of the wedding, the team was on time, running between the house, the hotel, the church and the reception seamlessly,. We barely saw them running around with all of the arrangements but somehow everything was set up, flawlessly and looked spectacular. Gary even made gigantic cutouts of our huskies that we love so that they could "be with us" at the wedding. I've never seen a more excited groom.

I could write a six page review on all of the reasons to hire Gary, Andrea and James Cress but the most important message I can tell you is to go to Gary and never look back. It'll be the easiest and best decision you can make during your wedding planning.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Flowers
631-724-0333
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards