James Cress Florist Reviews

132 Reviews for James Cress Florist

132 James Cress Florist Reviews
  • Niki

Niki Hare · Married on 10/13/2018

James Cress Florist we LOVED them the most!

Barbara is very attentive and a quick to respond. Meeting with Brandon to go over our bouquets & pedals for our tables was just wonderful his personality is EVERYTHING. Sady who delivered the day of our wedding 10/13/18 was pleasant & even brought my surprise gift from my husband. Out of all our vendors we LOVED them the most and had the top experience with them. Highly recommend even to just send flowers to someone. Brandon literally took my vision and my pictures to exact detail. Thank you for everything Barbara, Brandon & Sady XoXo

James Cress Florist 1
    James Cress Florist 2
    James Cress Florist 3
    James Cress Florist 4

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers, wonderful service

The people at James Cress Florist were wonderful to work with from my first call with them to the final flowers they delivered on our wedding day. Brandon and Barbara are incredible, thoughtful, and helpful people. They were above our price range, but they were absolutely worth it. They took our ideas and turned them into beautiful, cost-effective pieces for our ceremony, bridal party, and reception. They gave us a trial centerpiece to make sure I loved what they were doing. When I gave the wrong bridal party members the wrong flowers and thought we were missing some, James Cress Florist calmly went through our list and helped us figure out who should have what flowers. What a relief! We never discussed the ceremony flowers or the cake flowers, but both were stunning. Everyone there knows what they're doing, they're flexible, inventive, experts in what they do, and they're so kind. They put a beautiful final touch on our wedding day. Thank you!

James Cress Florist 5
    James Cress Florist 6
    James Cress Florist 7
  • Milena

Milena Almiron · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely loved James Cress!

I can’t say enough about James Cress florist! Brandon and Barbara were an absolute pleasure to work with and made the process so easy- they were always so accommodating in any changes that came up or if I had any questions. Our centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnières were beautiful; we received so many compliments. I’d definitely use them again.

James Cress Florist 8
    James Cress Florist 9

Christina · Married on 09/23/2018

Stunning Flowers that Will be Remembered!

Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude we have for James Cress Florist, especially after working with Brandon and Barbara (and the whole team) for our big day! 5 stars isn't a limit that could capture all they have done in making our special day exactly what we dreamed of: beautiful, whimsical and romantic. If anyone is looking for a florist that will guide you through the entire process and see through the day of with both the highest professionalism and finesse (and even a little enjoyable humor), I promise you will not go wrong with James Cress Florist! We were able to see a mock-up of our centerpieces in advance, which far exceeded our exceptions! Our flower were breathtaking the day of our wedding and were exactly what we had asked for, delivery on time and set-up perfectly. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

James Cress Florist 10
    James Cress Florist 11
    James Cress Florist 12

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

You can't go wrong with James cress. Barbara is a pleasure to work with. She always got back to my emails within a few hours and that's huge when planning a wedding. We worked with Brandon on our bouquets and centerpieces and they all came out perfect.

Jaclyn · Married on 09/02/2018

I had to take the time to leave a review for the florist that I used for my wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces were GORGEOUS! I was blown away by how large and plentiful they were and everyone at my wedding was raving about them! The guests got to take them home at the end of the night and they were so happy. Brendon and Barbara were a pleasure to work with! I went in for the consultation not sure what I wanted, and it was like Brendon knew exactly my vision and nailed it! Thank you for making my wedding perfect!

Shannon · Married on 09/02/2018

The James Cress team was wonderful, def worth every penny. Bouquets were gorgeous and mine even bloomed for a few days afterward so I was able to see it as a reminder afterward.

James Cress Florist 13
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 08/26/2018

We booked James Cress through our wedding venue , Windows on the Lake and we were pleasantly surprised! It only took 1 meeting with our designer Brandon to get everything perfect! Such a friendly and professional staff, with a beautiful store in Smithtown!

James Cress Florist 14
    James Cress Florist 15

Janet · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful personal flowers for my wedding. Many complaints on the rainbow colored roses.

Maribel · Married on 07/21/2018

We decided to go with James Crest as it was part of our package for wedding..My fiance at the time now my husband want it to make things easy since I was undergoing treatment. I was not disappointed..I worked with Brandon and Barbara..They are amazing! Both so welcoming and so helpful..They were so caring about your needs as a bride especially with so much going on in our lives..They have all my respect..The day of my wedding when i received my flowers everyone feel in love....Thank you Brandon and Barabara for all you did..

James Cress Florist 16

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

We worked with Brandon on the flowers for our wedding this past weekend. This was the first and last florist we visited during our planning process, because we fell in love with everything! Brandon was kind, professional, and very funny, and made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. Barbara was fantastic as well, and was very flexible with all changes that we requested. Everybody raved about our centerpieces and bouquets. We could not have been happier.

Marianne · Married on 07/13/2018

I worked with Barbara and Brandon for all things flowers for me July 2018 wedding. I received so many compliments on the arrangements throughout the night! They worked around my schedule to come see samples and make any payments needed. I consider James Cress and their crew to be best in the business and I will go back to them in the future without a doubt!

Vicki · Married on 05/19/2018

James Cress did a fantastic job on the centerpieces for our wedding and the bridal parties bouquets and bouttonieres could not have been nicer. Everyone commented about how beautiful they were. Brandon and Barbara are true professionals who make you feel right at home and take their time to understand what you want. Brandon is so easy going and eager to please. He will get down to the bottom of your plan to make sure you are happy. Highly recommended!

Carissa · Married on 05/19/2018

I used James Cress for my wedding and was very impressed and couldn’t be happier. They were flexible with a few last minute changes I had and helped make suggestions for me based on my venue. Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend.

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Our venue had a package that utilized James Cress services, and I am so happy that we chose to go with it. We met with Brandon and he was super helpful and knowledgable. After sitting with him for about 15 minutes, he knew exactly what I wanted and helped me select the proper flowers. Not only did we get our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres through them... but when we decided that putting together our own centerpieces would be too much (three weeks before the wedding!) we called up James Cress, and I spoke with Brandon and we decided to go ahead and have them do our centerpieces as well. I was nervous this would not be possible with such short notice, however they were extremely accommodating and put together beautiful centerpieces for us. I will forever be thankful to Brandon and his team for making all of this possible. Highly recommend!

Lori · Married on 04/07/2018

After dealing with 3 other florists and only being frustrated and disssapoInted, I made an appt at James Cress. I had all but given up on anyone being able capture the look I was going for as other samples I saw weren’t close to what my vision was.
    After Tom and I sat with Brandon for about 5 mins, we knew we wanted to work with him. Our meeting just flowed.. and I knew he would be able to give us exactly what we wanted.
    Brandon and I met a few times as I made changes to the centerpieces .. in the end, he designed beautiful white arrangements with gold accents and spray painted candelabras and votives in matching gold.
    I added some bouquets and corsages and made other changes throughout the process and Barbara redid my contracts several times without problem. Barbara is fast, organized and always provided excellent customer service. She answers emails and phone calls right away and makes sure everything is going according to plan. At the last minute she even put one of the centerpieces into a vase and had it delivered to my house because we had some
    people cancel and didn’t need the extra flowers for a table.
    The day of the wedding, (4/7/18) the flowers showed up right on time.. the girls’ bouquets were perfect and my guests all took centerpieces home.
    My flowers were fabulous .. Brandon wrapped mine in gold bling to stand out from the others.
    I can’t say enough about Brandon and Barbara, their personalities, work ethic and ability to deliver beautiful wedding pieces are like no other.
    They are a winning team and you will be lucky to have them involved in your wedding.
    Thanks so much Brandon and Barbara, I wish I had the photographers pics to upload, but I only have a few from my cell phone as his aren’t ready yet!!
    :) Lori

James Cress Florist 17
    James Cress Florist 18

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I had our flowers done by James Cress for our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier, they were absolutely amazing. I would and have recommend them to everyone. Everyone was so helpful and amazing. Attached is my bouquet and my bridesmaids.

James Cress Florist 19
    James Cress Florist 20

Albana · Married on 03/04/2018

Absolutely loved my flowers. Brandon was awesome to work with! They were so accommodating

• F

Flora · Married on 03/03/2018

We were married on 3/3/18. We met with Brandon (floral designer) December of 2017. He was extremely accommodating, friendly, and professional all at once. At our first meeting we showed him pictures of what we wanted for our center pieces and bouquets, He quickly put together some samples that were stunning! We left there convinced that James Cress would be our florist for the big day! Barbara who was the sales person we dealt with was extremely responsive to e-mails and accommodating to all of our requests. We met with Brandon a total of 3 times to go over details. At the last meeting, I almost cried when I saw the sample of our center pieces. It was incredible! When I walked into our reception hall the night of our wedding I was in awe. Our center pieces were amazing and we received so many compliments on them. Our guests even told us they were "something out of a fairy tale" and that they "have Never seen any center pieces" like ours. Not to mention my husband and I mis counted our tables for the night of the wedding, and so we were one center piece short!!! Our maitre'd quickly contacted James Cress the night of the wedding and James Cress had an additional center piece to us before any of our guests could even notice something was missing!!!! Our bouquets were everything we wanted, our bridesmaid absolutely loved them!! James Cress is an amazing floral company and every bride should at least meet with them when searching for a florist for their wedding!! Thank you James Cress (Barbara & Brandon) for everything!!!

Mercedes · Married on 02/18/2018

Barbara and Brandon at James Cress were such a delight to work with. They captured our vision perfectly and the flowers were such a beautiful part of our special day. We had specific requests for our cake and centerpieces so I was a bit worried but the staff at James Cress came through beautifully! I can say with full confidence James Cress is a top notch vendor from start to finish!

James Cress Florist 21

Katherine · Married on 11/17/2017

Staff was so helpful and amazing with making my flowers come to life the way I wanted them to on my special day!! We received so many compliments at the wedding. Thank you so much!

Marie · Married on 06/15/2017

Gary created centerpieces, lighting and decor that fit exactly with what my sister envisioned for her wedding. The flowers were incredible and really brought the whole "vintage" feeling together. It was elegant and whimsical and spectacular. The lighting was perfect. It set a relaxing and gorgeous setting for the dining area and created the exact ambiance that we wanted. The twinkling lights/fabric he placed on the dance floor added just the right touch.
    I would recommend James Cress to all my friends. They worked with our budget and gave my sister exactly what she wanted and helped make her wedding truly unforgettable.
    Thank you!

Jess · Married on 05/27/2017

Brandon and Barbara were such a pleasure to work with! From our first meeting we knew we made the right choice. They really care about their brides and want to help as much as possible. Brandon even showed up at our venue on the day of the wedding to make sure all of our centerpieces turned out perfectly! I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/10/2017

James Cress Florist's reply:

Hi Jess, thank you so much for your kinds words and it was our pleasure to work with you and Craig. Happy to hear all turned out beautiful and Brandon told me you looked stunning! All best wishes for a wonderful life together! Best regards, Barbara & Brandon

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

James Crest did an amazing job on bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding!!!! My husband and I had a specific vision for our fall themed wedding and JC made it become a reality!!! They went above and beyond to make our wedding day flowers personalized to our liking. We had a budget for our wedding flowers and JC stuck to that budget and still provided me with my floral requests!!! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/01/2016

James Cress Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Nicole! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day. We are so grateful for your kind words and look forward to assisting you with any floral needs in the future!

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2016

Words cannot express how happy I am with the service I received from James Cress florist for my wedding on Oct 7th 2016. Cezar and his whole team were incredible! I had a very detailed vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like and they far exceeded my expectations! I met with Cezar several times to review various details for the wedding reception, ceremony and bouquets. Cezar and his assistant sat down with me and took time to make sure I felt very comfortable and secure with all the floral pieces that were created. What impressed me the most was the amazingly gorgeous floral wall that was specially built for me and my wedding. Seriously!!!! Who does builds a floral wall from scratch? James Cress! Cezar created a design that was so beautiful and so life like I actually asked him to create a smaller version for my new home. Also, my husband and guests actually thought the flowers were real! All the centerpieces and the decor on my deis table, cake table and gift table were extraordinary! They did not skimp on anything. Every piece was quality and better and more beautiful than the next! They even used various sizes in votives and candles which I never expected that added a special touch. I remember walking into my reception room and being absolutely blown away with the decor. I couldn't believe that was my wedding, I felt like a celebrity. Thank you so much to Cezar and James Cress for your dedication and extraordinary service. You are one of a kind! Do not hesitate to use them for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed!