James Bearden Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

After looking at a couple of photographers, we found Jim through a friend. He was down-to-earth and easy-going, which was important for us as we were sharing our big day with him. We had an engagement shoot with him in July, which allowed us to get to know each other. Those pictures were great - full of light and composed really well without much fuss. Our wedding day experience went very well and he was there to document every moment in a way that was unobtrusive but thorough. He got us the pictures just 5 weeks after the wedding and in time for sharing them over Christmas. And… he was the best value compared to others we interviewed. We were able to have a second shooter to capture every angle at a good price.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
NY

After graduating with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Commonwealth University, I moved to New York to start a career in a creative industry.  What started as a hobby and side business back in 2008 has grown into a full time passion and commitment to Wedding Photography.

I absolutely love meeting new people and going to ... read more

I absolutely love meeting new people and going to all the lengths necessary to provide an accurate documentation of your wedding day.  My style is best described as photojournalistic as I spend the day documenting every detail as I see it.  I am a ton of fun and comfortable to work with.

Let's set up a meeting as I would be thrilled to get to know you and show you more of what I have to offer!

+/- read less