Island Style Weddings

Island Style Weddings

St John, VI
340.774.1484   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Working with Island Style Weddings was the best decision I could have made!
From the beginning, they were amazing! Mary was so knowledgeable and is truly an artist at her craft! She was immensely patient with my constantly changing ideas, and she took care of every detail. I worried about nothing!
I was planning a St. John wedding from Indianapolis and the fact that Mary lived on island was a big reason I chose to work with her. ISW also offered much more value than many of the other planners I interviewed. Mary was always available when I needed her and, once on the island, she was by my side every step of the way.
ISW gracefully handled every detail of the entire event and every hiccup we encountered along the way. Mary assisted with everything from guest accommodations, transportation, welcome party planning, details about obtaining our marriage license, and of course the ceremony and reception.
I was blown away by how much care ISW took to ensure that everything was seamless and beautiful! The vendors they worked with were all top notch, and they even took the time to surprise me and my husband with special added touches that we loved!
Mary has a wealth of experience in wedding planning and it really does come through in her work. She gave me the peace-of-mind that every bride should have. Because of Mary and ISW, my wedding was everything I could have dreamed of and more!
Honestly, I could go on all day about how wonderful my experience with them was, but the bottom line is: Hire them! Hire them now! You will not regret it!
Island Style Weddings is the ABSOLUTE BEST CHOICE for your Virgin Island Wedding!

Island Style Weddings responded with the following comments:

thank you Danielle and Nick you are most kind- we are beaming here on STJ,
all the best,
Mary and Brenda

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
PMB 291, 5000 Enighed, St John, VI 00830

Personalized wedding planning for St John,St Thomas, St Croix, US Virgin Islands and BVI

In a fast paced world where personalized service and commitment is rapidly being lost, Island Style Weddings stands firm on providing quality, not quantity to our couples.  Since 2002,  we have been designing Caribbean celebrations with elegance and style.  We want to be your guide, friend and professional to ensure your day is perfect.

... read more

Island Style Weddings has chosen value over volume, resisting the lure of expansion and keeping the personal touch. You can rest assured that your wedding will be our primary focus and the two of you are the guests of honor.

Because we have chosen to stay small and personalized, Mary Castle Bartolucci guarantees that your wedding and events leading up to it will be coordinated with you and your vision in mind.   Being located  in the US Virgin islands, our location already provides the magical atmosphere that many other locations must manufacture.

Island Style Weddings on St John, USVI destination weddings are ideal for those brides and grooms who want to make their wedding day truly unique. Destination weddings are perfect for couples who don’t want the stress and additional expense of the large number of guests and formalities that are often expected in traditional weddings. A wedding on St John United States Virgin Islands in the Caribbean offers many options.  Your island wedding could a completely private and romantic ceremony for just the two of you and a honeymoon to boot!  It could be a close and personal event to be attended by only your closest friends and family.  Or if the two of you are dreaming of a multi day island party - what better place than a fabulous private villa( max 50 guests) or one of the great resorts such as Caneel Bay or the Westin St John. On St John, there are many exceptional locations and unspoiled beaches.

St John, United States Virgin Islands, is well equipped to handle weddings for couples from anywhere around the world.  The least populated of the U.S. Virgin Islands, St John (5,000 year round residents) is unspoiled by McDonalds, no red lights- not even Starbucks has penetrated this little island gem in the Caribbean. It offers many possibilities for unique and stunningly beautiful wedding locales. In addition, entry to and from America’s Caribbean, the U.S. Virgin Islands, by U.S. citizens does not require a passport, (proof of citizenship i.e.- birth certificate or voter registration is require) making it easy for all to travel to your St. John Wedding. At Island Style Weddings, we offer years of expertise in planning all types of Caribbean destination weddings.

Many couples are concerned about asking their guests to travel to another location for their wedding- However a destination wedding offers great value and many benefits in comparison to a traditional wedding.  A traditional wedding is usually hosted for one afternoon or evening.   Sometimes the bride and groom are so caught up in the whirlwind they don't have a moment to take it all in.   A destination wedding offers the guests and the wedding couple some time to unwind from their day to day life and more time to spend with each other.  They can celebrate their wedding in festive and relaxing setting.  In addition, your guests are offered an opportunity for a much deserved vacation, a family reunion as well as a wedding they will never forget.  Destination weddings create lasting memories not just for the couple but the guests as well.

The tropical paradise that is St. John has a special way of unravelling tension. However, planning a wedding is always stressful, especially if you live hundreds, or even thousands of miles from the wedding locale. At Island Style Weddings, we are skilled at helping couples plan their special day, even from remote distances. No matter what degree of guidance you seek, we can help. Have you always envisioned being married at sunset, barefoot on the beach? If so, we can make that dream a reality. Caribbean destination weddings are a truly spectacular experience for everyone involved. If you are interested in looking into a wedding celebration on the beautiful island of St. John, located in the US Virgin Islands, contact Mary Castle Bartolucci by email at or call (340) 774-1484 to begin planning the Island Style Wedding of your dreams.

+/- read less