Inn at Still Pond

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This was everything I wanted and more!!! I booked before even stopping by!! If you love the pictures you see online just remember they do not even come close to seeing this gorgeous Inn in person. Lisa was great and helpful for a whole year!!! My wedding was perfect and I could not have asked for a better place! My "million dollar wedding" was actually super affordable... again I am ohhh so grateful and pleased with the Inn at Still Pond!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
120 Sutton Way, Axson, GA 31624
BLOG

The most beautiful wedding venue in South Georgia

Inn at Still Pond - where beauty, elegance and southern hospitality come together to create a unique setting for your wedding.   The Inn is nestled within 150 acres of southeast Georgia plantation pines, and we offer lush outdoor and indoor ceremony sites overlooking serene Still Pond, beautifully appointed guestrooms, and the utmost in personal attention.  Create your magical day in this sumptuous setting - at such an affordable price.  You are invited to email us at innatstillpond@yahoo.com.   Please visit our website,  www.innatstillpond.com .  Or call 912.816.0254.
+/- read less