IdoWedCeremonies - Tampa Bay & Homosassa area

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Donna Gem is the best officiant ever! She did a beautiful job on our vow renewal this past December. She was very well organized, professional and we just cannot say enough about her. My husband's exact words were "she was worth every penny." She met with us prior to the big day to get to know us better, helped us find vows that reflected what we wanted to say and did a beautiful job on the day of our event. She was fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant on their special day.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Tampa, FL 33611

Tampa Bay, Homosassa & Marathon, FL Wedding Officiant

Finding the right person to marry you is an important decision – after all they will have a huge influence on the tone of your wedding. You'll want to make sure that you find someone who is willing to perform the kind of ceremony you are envisioning, and who has a personality with the style and belief system similar to your own. I am the person who can do that for you!

I have been a Notary Public in the state of Florida for over 30 years. I am located in the Tampa Bay area and am happy to do weddings large and small. I will do ceremonies on location inside or outdoors. I work with the happy couple to make a unique marriage ceremony to make their day the most memorable ever imagined.

I love weddings that's why I do them.  I can make your fairy tale wedding come true.  Just call me, Donna A. Gem.

Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian...