Honeymoon Island

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I loved working with Racheal. She made every detail to my daughters wedding so memorable. I've done wedding planning in the past but when it comes to your own daughter's wedding, well let's just say Racheal picked up the pieces!!!! I had many phone calls and she always responded quickly. She helped with dress rehersal and after wedding even helped clear decorations. The beach had eroded where we were to have original wedding site, but Racheal had a back up spot at North Beach. She made sure area was roped off and stayed and coordinated music with wedding party. The food for brunch was exceptionally good. I was impressed as I myself am a gormet cook. Honeymoon Island is a beautiful spot for a wedding or any event. Thank you Racheal for making Alicia and Brian's wedding everything and more. I've had soooo many compliments about how beautiful wedding was and how great the food was, truly a blessing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698

Creating memories one guest at a time by surpassing your expectations in all ways... ALWAYS.

Our Wedding Staff is pleased to assist you with planning every detail for your special occasion. Our staff is trained to listen and provide the very highest standards of food, drink, and service available. An On-Site Day of Coordinator will be happy to assist you with the details of your day and personally oversee your special ... read more

Our Wedding Staff is pleased to assist you with planning every detail for your special occasion. Our staff is trained to listen and provide the very highest standards of food, drink, and service available. An On-Site Day of Coordinator will be happy to assist you with the details of your day and personally oversee your special event.

Please keep in mind that our wedding packages are a guideline only. We will customize menus to the best of our ability to meet your needs. For additional information, reservations or to set an appointment with our Banquet Sales Manager. Please call 727-260-5503 For additional information, reservations or to set an appointment with our Banquet Sales Manager. Please call 727-260-5503 For additional information, reservations or to set an appointment with our Banquet Sales Manager. Please call 727-260-5503

All after hour events held under The New South Beach Pavilion Over Looking the Gulf or Specialized High Peak Tent with Cathedral Side Windows, French Leg Drapes, Mini Accent Lights, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Palms and Tiki Torches (ask about our packages!)

+/- read less