Hetler Photography LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had Kellie and Kristi photograph our wedding and they were amazing. They took absolutely beautiful pictures! Our guests have commented on how amazing the photographs are and how they are unlike any other wedding pictures. I am having a hard time picking out my favorite ones because I love so many of them.

They truly care about weddings. I did not notice them at all during the ceremony and they were able to capture breathtaking shots! They had a list of the types of pictures we wanted and those are the pictures we got. We couldn't be happier with the end result! I will be recommending Hetler Photography to everyone I know because of their quality and reliability. Your wedding is only one day, pick a photographer that will capture every beautiful moment of your wedding with amazing pictures, pick Hetler Photography!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
P.O. Box 642, Jenison, MI 49429
BLOG

Weddings are full of love, family, happiness and sometimes a little crazy!  Everything about a wedding day is so important....that's why I love my job!  Being able to capture everything that goes on behind the scenes and everything that goes into a wedding day is such a privilege!

My favorite part of a wedding is simply handing over the ... read more

My favorite part of a wedding is simply handing over the album to the bride and groom. All of that hard work and all of the preparation made into a single, gorgeous, leather-bound book. Knowing that I helped create memories for a family that will be passed onto generations is the ultimate inspiration!

+/- read less