Heejin Ryu Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were lucky enough to have found Heejin to shoot our small elopement and she was amazing! I wanted to work with someone who shoot us in our moment, who let us enjoy our day and was just there to capture it with us and she did just that! Everyone has complimented the photos and said how happy we look, she allowed us to be completely at ease and focus on each other instead of coordinating all the must-have shots. I'm so happy we had her there and have those memories preserved so beautifully. Thank you Heejin!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
707 S. President Street, 823, Baltimore, MD 21202
BLOG

Have Fun, Be Yourself, and Express Who You Are!

We are the most beautiful when being ourselves. It can be daunting to pose in front of a camera, and fake smile looks fake no matter how much we practice. But I'm sure you've seen photos of yourself that make you look so natural and pretty. And you have probably said, “Oh, I didn’t know you took a picture of me.” Yes, you shine in those photos. But more importantly, they show who you are! Those are the kind of pictures you will get when you hire me.

Please look around my website as well as my blog to find more about the fit between you and me, and press the 'Check Availability' button above to leave me a message.  I look forward to hearing from you!

+/- read less