Hair & Makeup by Sena DiCicco

Profile Picture
Maria
1 Review
06/28/2014

Sena did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding. She traveled with a small to my home in CT to provide services for my wedding. She was very professional and listened to my wants throughout the whole process. She did an amazing job and i got lots of compliments on my hair and makeup that day. She did a quality job and my hair and makeup lasted all day (church was at 2 and reception went until midnight)! I definitley reccomend Sena for all of your big day needs..or as a hair dresser in general :-)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
904 Boston Neck Road, Narragansett, RI 02882

Sena DiCicco provides On-Location Hair and Makeup Services for Weddings, Engagement & Boudoir Photo Shoots. She is dedicated to providing her clients with quality professional services by using the best beauty brands available. Her mission is to be the most educated, enthusiastic and professional in the business. We can create a Natural, Glamor ous or Vintage looks for any Occasion.

Sena customizes every Bridal Package to the Brides needs. For more information please contact her at 401-255-7479 or sena.dicicco@gmail.com

Details