Salon Sena Reviews

15 | Narragansett, RI

15 Reviews for Salon Sena

Michaela · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Sena does amazing work!! She was the makeup artist and stylist for my brother and sister-ln-law's wedding and did a fabulous job. She also was the makeup artist for my best friends wedding and was amazing! She travels where ever you need her to go and is always on time. She is easy to work with and help to make both special days even more memorable.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Cait · Married on 06/25/2016

Sena was AMAZING! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and I knew she was the right person for my wedding day. She came to my house the day of and got right down to business. All of my bridesmaids as well as my mom and mother in law looked flawless. She navigated each individual personality with ease and everyone was so pleased with their hair and makeup. I especially loved mine. Book Sena if you are in search of a professional, reliable, reasonalble, and talented hair and make up artisit

Sent on 07/09/2016

Kim · Married on 09/12/2015

Sena's challenge was that I was getting married outdoors at a lighthouse, so we knew it would be windy. We discussed ideas for the best way to handle that and she always replied to me promptly (we chatted through FaceBook) with helpful advice. On my wedding day the braid she gave me was absolutely stunning and I couldn't have been happier. Oh, and I had a morning wedding, so she was wonderfully flexible about a super early morning appointment. She's great!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2015

Sena is awesome and extremely talented! She did my hair and make-up for my wedding! She made me look and feel absolutely stunning! I 100% recommend sena!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Maria · Married on 06/28/2014

Sena did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding. She traveled with a small to my home in CT to provide services for my wedding. She was very professional and listened to my wants throughout the whole process. She did an amazing job and i got lots of compliments on my hair and makeup that day. She did a quality job and my hair and makeup lasted all day (church was at 2 and reception went until midnight)! I definitley reccomend Sena for all of your big day needs..or as a hair dresser in general :-)

Sent on 07/14/2014

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2014

I was recently a bridesmaid in a wedding and I went to Sena for my hair and makeup - and she did a beautiful job. I received so many compliments on both. I felt so pampered and pretty - all thanks to Sena.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/23/2014

Sena did our bridal parties airbrush makeup for my sister in-laws wedding. She did an awesome job! I got so many complements on my make up that day! Sena was delightful to work with. She is/was so friendly! We enjoyed our experience. And I recommend Sena to anyone that will listen!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Mary Ann · Married on 04/19/2014

Sena was wonderful throughout the process. I used her services of hair styling and make-up application for myself and my 2 daughters, one of whom was the bride, the other maid-of-honor. She came to our home with all that was needed to do a superb job.
    The results were absolutely beautiful for all 3 of us. I've never been more pleased with a hair styling and make-up application! Sena had to deal with a photographer who showed up about 2/3 of the way through the process and put a lot of pressure on her by making comments that she had to be done sooner than what she was indicating. Sena didn't let that upset her. She remained calm and went about doing a great job. Very professional.
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2012

Sena did my mother and mother in laws makup and hair along with my makeup. She was outstanding. She is kind, knows her business, and very responsive. She shows her passion through how she treats you. She made me a beautiful bride.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2012

I was married on September 9, 2012 and Sena from My Beauty did both my hair and makeup. Let me tell you, I could not have been more delighted with the results! Sena and her team traveled to my location where there were six of us getting ready for the big day: Me, my mom, my MOH, my FSIL, FMIL and our flower girl. Sena and her team took care of everyone from age six to sixty-five! I had previously had a trial with Sena and she took the two suggestions that I had regarding my hair after the trial and it was PERFECT!! My husband's one request to me was that I "look like the same person" on our wedding day (meaning not too heavy on the make-up!). Sena did an incredible job giving me the "classic and elegant" look I wanted. I have to say, if you're on the fence about false eyelashes, DO IT!! She made my eyes look beautiful, without feeling or looking "made up"! Sena has also recently joined as a stylist for Style Week Providence, so if you want something more modern for your wedding look, she's the one to call! Make no mistake, there is no need to pay hundreds of dollars for your wedding day hair and make-up. Her prices are very reasonable, her team is professional and you will be thrilled with the final product!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2012

Sena came to my house to do makeup for my mother and I on the day of my wedding. I had won a trial with Sena back in September of 2011, and knew right from the trial she was going to do my makeup. I don't normally wear makeup, so she was able to keep my look natural, but also gave me that special touch for my special day. My mother got airbrush and I got traditional makeup. We both loved our looks. It was terribly muggy out on the day of my wedding, but Sena was able to apply the makeup to last all day. Even through dancing the night away, my makeup stayed. She was even able to cover a tattoo I didn't want shown, and helped my MOH put on her false eyelashes. Sena is very kind and personable. I will call upon her services again for other special events. The best part: she comes to you!

Sent on 07/02/2012

casara · Married on 05/19/2012

Sena and her team are amazing! I had a huge bridal party (7 bridesmaids, 2 flowergirls and 1 junior bridesmaid) in addition to the mothers of the bride and groom and some others who needed a touch up and Sena's team made them all look beautiful - both hair and makeup. Sena did my hair and make up, and I have never looked or felt more beautiful. The air brush make up is wonderful, and every bride should have it. My skin looked smooth and even and she even gave me a little tint since I had not gotten much sun before my big day. The hairstyle was amazing, and beautiful. Thank you so much Sena! My family and friends say thank you as well.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2011

I had my wedding this past August and Sena did my hair and makeup as well as my mom and sister's makeup. It was gorgeous. I was blown away by how amazing I looked. You want to look special on that big day and she did it. Sena made sure she got just the right colors for my skin tone and the time of day. I highly recommend MyBeauty to all my friends for their bridal needs:):)

Sent on 10/09/2011

Laura · Married on 08/14/2011

Sena was amazing & made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! The makeup lasted the entire day and looked amazing in photos! She also did my engagement shot and did a fabulous job! So glad I chose Sena and My beauty... I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/17/2015

Sena was very attentive to the details of my requests for my wedding day hair and makeup. I really enjoyed getting to know Sena on a personal and professional level. She is very talented and I recommend checking her out if you are in need of a good stylist!! :)

Sent on 10/30/2015