Grand View Lodge

Value
3.7
Flexibility
2.8

PROS: The resorts wedding coordinator Maggie Mellby was AMAZING and my wedding would not have been the beautiful perfect day that it was without her constant and continuous help throughout the entire process. The food was also amazing and guests could not say enough about how good the food was, and finally the wedding site (staircase) was gorgeous and the staff at our wedding were awesome and nice.

CONS: The staff that worked for the "Reservation Line" for the resort were, for the most part, extremely rude and unaccommodating. They were extremely snarky and snotty to my guests and myself, obviously they should be polite considering the amount of money everyone was spending on that weekend and the wedding in general. Quite a few of my guests staying at the lodge had this same problem. Also, they did not offer a wedding discount on rooms yet tried to say it was a "wedding rate" so did not include breakfast with the room price even though there was NOT a discount on our rooms.

I would get married here all over again every year with the overall enjoyment we all had on my big day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
23521 Nokomis Ave, Nisswa, MN 56468

Offering you a beautiful and unforgettable atmosphere for your Minnesota destination wedding, Grand View Lodge is the perfect place to say “I do”. The Historic Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, casual-to-elegant dining, 45 holes of championship golf, 9 holes of leisure golf, on-site Glacial Waters Spa, 2500 feet of sandy beach on beautiful Gull and Roy Lake, tennis courts, and an indoor pool with waterslide.

Our professional wedding planners will work with you to select the perfect Grand View options to make your dream wedding a reality. Our services include site selection and accommodations, scheduling, catering, as well as coordinating your reception needs. We can also assist in selecting vendors for all your wedding needs including your wedding cake, entertainment, floral design and other details to make your day perfect.

• Wide range of lodging choices
  • Gorgeous ceremony venues with scenic backdrops
  • Private reception venues for up to 400 guests
  • Wedding coordinator to assist you in your planning process
  • Dining and catering services by professional chefs and staff
  • Variety of activities and resort amenities including golf, spa, dining, pool, beach
  • off-season reduced rates and offers
+/- read less