Bloom Designs

Baxter, MN View map

My approach at Bloom Designs is simple - to create an event that is as unique and as individual at you are. The arrangements, bouquets and details are heavily infused with artisan flowers, romance and style.

Besides offering a wide array of fresh flowers, Bloom Designs also offers full service event design, decor rental and planning packages.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Julia
    Julia E. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantatic floral and styling vendor

Kate and her team provided the flowers and styling service for our wedding.

The process: Kate was really easy to communicate with via email or phone, and I appreciated how transparent she was with pricing. On the weekend before the wedding, she emailed me with updates about flower availability and explained any substitutions that she made so I wouldn’t be surprised on the big day.

The result: The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning. I wanted a whimsical garden vibe with organic touches, and the team delivered! They put together a floral table runner for the head table that was the focal point of our reception, and designed three different styles of centerpieces for the other tables to create visual interest in the space. We had individual blooms in antique bud vases, tall dramatic tall arrangements with sprouted curling willow that almost reached the ceiling, and lush low arrangements with a variety of blooms and branches. I was so impressed by the creativity and thought the team put into all of the floral details.

Styling: Kate helped arrange rentals for our ceremony arch and chargers (our venue provided all the normal dishes and glassware.) Kate also provided candles, table number holders, and easel stands from her inventory. On the day of my wedding, the design team decorated the venue and chose the best place for our guest book, favors, and escort cards. It was so helpful to have an expert team to take care of those details while I was getting ready.

Overall, the team at Bloom Designs is amazing and I highly recommend them.
    Carly W. Married on 01/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Decision of my wedding!

Kate and her team were an absolute dream to work with! We used their floral and wedding planning services and I was blown away by my vision that came to life. You hear how stressful the wedding planning process can be and with their help it wasn't stressful at all. It was the most beautiful and amazing day of my life. The whole team was incredibly helpful and knew all the answers to the questions I didn't know I had. I would recommend Bloom Design to everyone!
    Heather R. Married on 06/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely breathtaking. Like a lovely English garden!

The flowers and design were absolutely gorgeous! Complete strangers were coming up and telling us that the wedding bouquet was the most beautiful they had ever seen. And I agree wth them. The chapel and the reception area were amazing also. She and her staff did a remarkable job. She has great talent in floral design, and a vision for listening to the bride and groom to construct a truly beautiful wedding that goes above and beyond even what they could have imagined! The wedding was during the time of Covid restrictions, so it was much smaller in attendance (and in a different city and state) that originally planned. Even coming to her at the last minute, Kate made sure that it wasn’t a second rate wedding, but rather a fabulous wedding that just happened to be small in attendance!
  • illustration stars

27 photos · 10/13/2018
Taylor & Jake
24 photos · 07/21/2018

Buttercream Wedding Cakes Buttercream Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Wonderful designs! Awesome to work with!

Baxter, MN, 56401
Location of (Bloom Designs)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding