Bloom Designs MN Reviews

Bloom Designs MN 3
Bloom Designs MN 4

Jessica DeFrang · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!

The most amazing flowers I have ever seen. Kate pretty much read my mind and had everything on point for our day. We couldn’t have been happier with our flowers and decor. Her flowers took our ceremony and reception to a whole other level.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2019

Kate is outstanding!

Kate of Bloom Designs is crazy talented! She and her team created a stunning event for our wedding of 50 guests in Nisswa, MN. She took very little direction from me and managed to capture exactly what I had envisioned for our flowers and decor but she went so far beyond anything I could have imagined. Her work was simply stunning, from the bouquets to the centerpieces, she really did an exquisite job of turning my dream to a reality!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Macy · Married on 06/02/2018

Kate & her team did an amazing job on our flowers. I met with Kate a few times and told her my vision. Bloom designs had my vision down perfect :) highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

I absolutely loved working with Kate. She is so creative and passionate about her job. The flowers were stunning. I knew going into the wedding process, I could trust Kate and I was right. That makes such a difference in the planning and I am so thankful for the easy process she made it.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jaci · Married on 09/09/2017

Kate and her girls are wonderful! She really went above and beyond for me. Her work is simply stunning and she is a dream to work with. I highly suggest Bloom Design.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • U

Uyen · Married on 08/19/2017

Our flower arrangements turned out gorgeous for the pergola we had for our lakeside ceremony. Everything was placed in the right setting and location, and my flower bouquet was absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend her service.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Brynn · Married on 07/22/2017

We highly recommend Bloom Design. Kate and the Bloom team did an excellent job helping us decorate and execute our wedding and reception. We had the added challenge of planning our wedding and reception from afar. Having only been at the actual venue a few times, we relied heavily on Kate’s guidance to help us fit our vision to the spaces we would be occupying. She helped make the event a success by being flexible and easy to work with and by proactively coordinating with our other vendors to ensure that everything was in place on our big day. Thanks Kate!

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

Kate did an AMAZING job with our wedding. She made my vision come to life at the ceremony, social hour and at the reception. She went above and beyond what we had planned for and it was all so incredible I can't thank her enough. She's very positive, helpful and easy to work with before your wedding day and on the wedding day her and her team are extremely professional and quick. Can't say enough great things. Thank you so much Kate!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Kate and Bloom Design. Kate did both our reception decorations (and social hour decorations) as well as our flowers and both exceeded my expectations. First, the flowers were absolutely beautiful and the bouquets were big and luscious. Kate incorporated so many flowers in our tables' centerpieces as well as the cake and around the social hour (mantle, bar, piano etc.) People could not stop commenting how beautiful and fresh all the flowers were. Kate takes her time to make sure every arrangement is perfect. She even incorporated a family pin and ribbon into my bouquet for a special touch.
    As for the decor of my wedding, it was jaw-droppingly beautiful. I have been to so many weddings and seen so many reception pictures of my same venue, and my wedding was truly the most beautiful I have seen. Kate's attention to detail is incredible. She made sure every table was perfect. We had a few extra decorations of our own (frames and signs etc) that Kate incorporated into the decor beautifully.
    Kate was so much fun to work with and had so many great ideas for us and our wedding. She has a great shop where she can show you exactly what tables/flowers/decorations can look like. I cannot thank her enough for making our day so amazing!! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Kate is so wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

What an amazing experience we had with Kate! We were looking to pick up flowers on a Friday for our Saturday wedding. My plan was to assemble the flowers with my bridesmaids. While on the phone with Kate, she suggested doing a workshop on Friday to help us assemble all the arrangements right at her shop! Wow, the workshop was so great! Saved us so much hassle and time! And the flowers were absolutely stunning!!! Almost a week later as I sit here writing this, we still have a small arrangement displayed on our table at home! I would recommend Bloom Designs 100 times over!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

Kate is wonderful! Our flowers were beyond gorgeous and she really went above and beyond to bring my vision for the ceremony and reception to life.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jodi · Married on 08/27/2016

The ABSOLUTE BEST! When Kate from Bloom Designs brought in the flowers for my day it just put the best day of my life over and above! Her work is amazing and I would recommend her over and over again! There is no one else to go to once you've had Kate do your flowers. She is very detailed orientated and made sure everything was taken care of!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Ali · Married on 08/13/2016

Kate did an absolutely amazing job with the flower arrangements for our wedding. Being out of state for most of the wedding planning Kate was flexible with meeting dates and communication. Kate is extremely attentive and pays attention to every detail. Being an indecisive individual, I left a few fine details to Kate trusting she would do a great job. She did more than that! When she delivered the bouquets the day of they brought me to tears. They were absolutely jaw dropping. Many compliments were received on the bouquets and flower arrangements Kate created. Kate also helped with decorations for the venue as well as supplied flowers for some arrangements we created ourselves. Kate was extremely generous in sharing ideas and tips throughout the entire planning process. I would highly recommended her to any Bride!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

Bloom Designs created the bouquets of my dreams! By sending a few inspiration pics, she got an idea of what we were looking for, and ran with it! The amount of compliments we received on our flowers was plentiful. Kate was so easy to work with, was flexible and extremely helpful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Kate did the most amazing job for our wedding last weekend. Every step of the wedding planning with Kate was flawless and all of her recommendations made our wedding perfect. She was flexible with last minute changes and always very prompt in her responses. The flowers and decor were gorgeous! And my bridal bouquet was simply phenomenal, so much more then I had even hoped for! My guests were fighting over the flowers the following morning. I had the most perfect wedding, thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Allee · Married on 05/07/2016

Kate does INCREDIBLE work! We hired her to do our flowers and decorations. Obviously I had seen the pictures she posts and knew everything would look great, but I had no idea how far above and beyond she would go. When she brought the bouquets into the room where the bridesmaids and I were getting ready, I honestly cried. I never imagined I would love the flowers so much but they were GORGEOUS! Everyone loved them! The resort even used them around their restaurant the next day and the ones I took home lasted a solid week in excellent condition! She also did an exceptional job decorating! My family had been planning on helping out a lot getting the tables ready day of but from what I hear Kate got there and basically told them all to go relax which was great! The end product was amazing! She was super flexible, too! I had a few things I knew I wanted but was also looking for her to give us ideas and she struck a perfect balance of giving me options she liked and doing what we asked for. She also brought a ton of back up flowers and extras to make sure even those were just stunning. Our moms loved their corsages, my girls loved their bouquets and our flower girl loved the silk flower wand she got to keep! Our weeding was perfect in every way and Kate played a big part in the final look and feel of the day!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Kate was so amazing to work with!!! We gave her very little guidance and she was able to articulate our vision better than we could have ever imagined!! Our guests could not believe the décor and we couldn't believe how well every little detail conveyed our personality! I can't express how wonderful she is and how beautiful her work was!! We are forever grateful!!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jenn · Married on 08/22/2015

Kate was AMAZING! Her attention to details was perfect, and all of the flower arrangements she made for our wedding were exactly what we wanted. They were absolutely gorgeous. She planned out each table with a variety of arrangements and the bouquets were fabulous! The room transformed with the flowers and made everything come together. It was great!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Tracy · Married on 05/23/2015

Flowers are a wonderful way to accentuate and bring to life the theme you are creating for your wedding. So it can be hard trusting someone else to be in charge of them, not knowing what the final product is going to look like until the day is already here and it’s too late to change anything. To avoid that added stress, it’s very important to find a florist that you feel comfortable with – and Kate was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to work with! Because of the way things worked out, I was never actually able to meet Kate in person before she delivered our flowers. However, we were constantly emailing/texting each other to make sure she understood my vision. One of my friends had a bad experience with not meeting her florist and absolutely hated her flowers and kept asking if I was worried. Lucky for me, Kate is someone who wants your flowers to be perfect and she will make sure she has all the information and insight she needs to make them what you envision. I felt completely comfortable texting her with any questions and she always responded promptly, giving me many different ideas to choose from. She was very understanding when I would change my mind about things and worked with me to the very end. And all of that paid off because the bouquets she put together were ABSOLUTELY stunning. Even when we ran into the problem of being one bouquet short, I had no doubt that everything would turn out ok. Kate spent the morning driving all over to different flower shops to gather up whatever she could to make another matching bouquet. Her assistant was able to run it up with plenty of time to spare and no one else knew of the issue. Her quick and dedicated work avoided the possible “mini disaster” that could have happened if we had went with someone that didn’t truly have our best interests at heart.

Our day turned out AMAZING and the flowers Kate made were the PERFECT ADDITION to make the day everything we were hoping for. THANK YOU SO MUCH Kate for everything you did for us!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Kristine · Married on 02/07/2015

Absolutely WONDERFUL! Kate was very professional, easy to work with and creative! My husband and I had Kate create both bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party, mothers and grandparents for our northern Minnesota winter wedding. She also designed a stunning arrangement of memorial flowers in remembrance of dear family members. We even had them freeze-dried because we loved the arrangement so much! Kate always responded to my endless questions via email or phone in a prompt and reassuring manner. She definitely captured my vision and the tone of our wedding perfectly! If you are looking for someone with experience, excitement and insight, this is the florist for you! Thanks so much Kate!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Kate with Bloom design was TERRIFIC! She was SO easy to work with and made you feel like your wedding was the only one that she was working on (even though she was very busy!).

She had great ideas for the venue and has a great eye for design. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kate from Bloom Designs was great to work with! I was so stressed out about all of the decoration ideas for the wedding and she really took my wedding inspirations and turned it into a reality!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Lauryn · Married on 07/20/2013

Kate was so easy to work with. She responded quickly and was so helpful with different ideas. Everything turned out even better than I had imagined and so many people commented on how beautiful the flowers were!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Corrine · Married on 12/02/2017

Bloom designs did a phenomenal job on my bouquets! They were accommodating and duplicated my photo ideas perfectly!

Sent on 12/24/2017