Brainerd, MN 56401 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lily Grass Floral Studio

Your wedding day should live up to all your expectations. The designers at Lily Grass Floral Studio will help make all your floral dreams become a reality with breathtaking fresh-cut flower arrangements that are just as special as the people they are created for. We love bringing together your personalities and uniqueness.

Whether you are planning a casual outdoor event, vintage wedding or an extravagant, black-tie gala, we are dedicated to creating the highest-quality floral arrangements tailored to your needs and vision.

Visit http://www.lilygrassfloral.com or https://www.facebook.com/lilygrassfloral/

Please contact me at lilygrassfloral@gmail.com or 320-203-4025

Follow Lily Grass Floral Studio on

20170929101943
97dbfd80e27202d6 Bridal bouquet
Organic handtied bouquet of hydrangea, lisianthus, stephanotis, roses and mums.
Coral roses and echeveria star in this hdntied bouquet.
Coral roses and echeveria star in this hdntied bouquet.
Stephanotis, hydrangea, orchids, carnations and gems in a waterfall cascading bouquet.
Rich colors of fall.  Sunflowers, roses, wheat and berries!
Rich colors of fall. Sunflowers, roses, wheat and berries!
Eucalyptus, Queen Anne's Lace, Roses, clematis, stock, veronica and astrantia all combined for a...
oriental lilies and dendrobium orchids
oriental lilies and dendrobium orchids
Wow bouquets that not only set the atmosphere they also filled the room with fragrance!
FRAGRANT garden roses

Lily Grass Floral Studio 7
  • McKayla

Mckayla Duesler · Married on 06/14/2019

A Dream Come True

I could not be more happier with everything that Marci did for my wedding in June! She is an amazing florist with an eye for color, texture and art with flowers. She took the time to get to know my husband, myself, and my family and what exactly I was looking for in my dream wedding. She even put rifle casings on the mens boutonnieres that they LOVED! My bouquet exactly what I had imagined and my hair piece was exquisite (even had succulents in it!). All my center pieces for the dinner tables were also provided by Marci which was a great way to save money on buying all the items that I would only use once. Lastly, one of my favorite pieces she put together for my wedding was a stunning arch with a floral arrangement in each corner. Everything was absolutely perfect thanks to Marci!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 15
  • Elise

Elise Jefferson · Married on 04/06/2019

EXACTLY what I wanted.

Having decided to have our wedding in Pine River, MN, I knew my options for florists were going to be fairly limited. The closest major city was Brainerd, MN - so that's where I began! There were two florists whose work I liked. I reached out to one, and she wasn't available to do a wedding the weekend I was getting married (April 6, 2019), so she referred me to Lily Grass Floral. Marci from Lily Grass got back to me right away; we started with a one and a half hour conversation about what I was looking for and what I thought I might want. It was a long conversation, but that's because there was a lot to go over! She asked for our budget ($2,000) and was realistic with what could be done with that amount. When I picked things that would put us over the budget, she would be great in finding a way to get what we wanted while keeping us on track (substituting fake greenery for real). We sent photos back and forth so she knew what I was looking for. And she was great about keeping in touch with me (the bride), so that my vision was clear. My advice is to always be clear with your florist; the best way to do that is by sending pictures. Just before the wedding, we had one more conversation that I believe honestly changed our centerpieces from something I would have not liked, to exactly what I wanted (all because I clarified with her/sent her a picture). On the day of, she arrived 4 hours before the ceremony and came directly to me to show me my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets (note: I did not get to see a mock-up of them beforehand, I was going on blind faith). And they were PERFECT. I was overjoyed. It was everything I had asked for: French countryside, sweet, soft, like what you might find out in a field but romantic as well. The arch for the ceremony, stunning. The staff at my venue ended up transferring the flowers from the arch to the head table for the reception (note: Marci and her staff do not stay past the ceremony to transfer flowers to the reception; you will need someone else to do this); this was another way we saved money, by using the same flowers for the ceremony and reception. For the centerpieces, we did lanterns with flowers spilling off of them. It really was a work of art. Marci was professional, confident, and responsive. She will get you what you're asking for, as long as you communicate it to her clearly. I was changing things on her up until a month before the wedding, and she took it in stride and made it happen. I definitely recommend her to all of you Brainerd-area brides!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 16

Lily Grass Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks for posting a picture. I can't wait to see more!! You were stunning and it was a pleasure to be part of your day!
  • Brooke

Brooke Dolby · Married on 07/21/2018

LOVE my Wedding Flowers!!

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers!! Marci rocked them out of the park and it was exactly what I asked for (which changed many times - ha ha). Everything about them was just stunning! Marci was so easy to work with and responded very fast to my many emails.

Photo Credit: Tessa June Photography https://www.tessajunephotography.com/

Lily Grass Floral Studio 24
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 25
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 26

Lily Grass Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you Brooke! It was an honor to be part of your day. Your bouquet will go down as one of my favorites for 2018!

Lily Grass Floral Studio Pricing

Lily Grass Floral Studio Price Rates

Lily Grass Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 179.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 48.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 169.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,892.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Brainerd, 56401 See on map