Lily Grass Floral Studio Reviews

Lily Grass Floral Studio 5
Lily Grass Floral Studio 6
Lily Grass Floral Studio 7

Chelsy Grover · Married on 10/05/2019

Flowers and service above what I expected

Lily Grass Floral was amazing to work with! Before the wedding, I talked with Marcia twice on the phone. She asked detailed questions about my inspirations. She made me feel comfortable before the wedding. I do not know a lot about flowers, but I learned a lot from her. She was very helpful on our wedding day! She made sure everything went where was meant to and also pinned on the boutonnieres for the guys. She is also fairly priced. I would definitely recommend working with Lily Grass!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • McKayla

Mckayla Duesler · Married on 06/14/2019

A Dream Come True

I could not be more happier with everything that Marci did for my wedding in June! She is an amazing florist with an eye for color, texture and art with flowers. She took the time to get to know my husband, myself, and my family and what exactly I was looking for in my dream wedding. She even put rifle casings on the mens boutonnieres that they LOVED! My bouquet exactly what I had imagined and my hair piece was exquisite (even had succulents in it!). All my center pieces for the dinner tables were also provided by Marci which was a great way to save money on buying all the items that I would only use once. Lastly, one of my favorite pieces she put together for my wedding was a stunning arch with a floral arrangement in each corner. Everything was absolutely perfect thanks to Marci!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 15
  • Elise

Elise Jefferson · Married on 04/06/2019

EXACTLY what I wanted.

Having decided to have our wedding in Pine River, MN, I knew my options for florists were going to be fairly limited. The closest major city was Brainerd, MN - so that's where I began! There were two florists whose work I liked. I reached out to one, and she wasn't available to do a wedding the weekend I was getting married (April 6, 2019), so she referred me to Lily Grass Floral. Marci from Lily Grass got back to me right away; we started with a one and a half hour conversation about what I was looking for and what I thought I might want. It was a long conversation, but that's because there was a lot to go over! She asked for our budget ($2,000) and was realistic with what could be done with that amount. When I picked things that would put us over the budget, she would be great in finding a way to get what we wanted while keeping us on track (substituting fake greenery for real). We sent photos back and forth so she knew what I was looking for. And she was great about keeping in touch with me (the bride), so that my vision was clear. My advice is to always be clear with your florist; the best way to do that is by sending pictures. Just before the wedding, we had one more conversation that I believe honestly changed our centerpieces from something I would have not liked, to exactly what I wanted (all because I clarified with her/sent her a picture). On the day of, she arrived 4 hours before the ceremony and came directly to me to show me my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets (note: I did not get to see a mock-up of them beforehand, I was going on blind faith). And they were PERFECT. I was overjoyed. It was everything I had asked for: French countryside, sweet, soft, like what you might find out in a field but romantic as well. The arch for the ceremony, stunning. The staff at my venue ended up transferring the flowers from the arch to the head table for the reception (note: Marci and her staff do not stay past the ceremony to transfer flowers to the reception; you will need someone else to do this); this was another way we saved money, by using the same flowers for the ceremony and reception. For the centerpieces, we did lanterns with flowers spilling off of them. It really was a work of art. Marci was professional, confident, and responsive. She will get you what you're asking for, as long as you communicate it to her clearly. I was changing things on her up until a month before the wedding, and she took it in stride and made it happen. I definitely recommend her to all of you Brainerd-area brides!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 16

Lily Grass Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks for posting a picture. I can't wait to see more!! You were stunning and it was a pleasure to be part of your day!
  • Brooke

Brooke Dolby · Married on 07/21/2018

LOVE my Wedding Flowers!!

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers!! Marci rocked them out of the park and it was exactly what I asked for (which changed many times - ha ha). Everything about them was just stunning! Marci was so easy to work with and responded very fast to my many emails.

Photo Credit: Tessa June Photography https://www.tessajunephotography.com/

Lily Grass Floral Studio 24
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 25
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 26

Lily Grass Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you Brooke! It was an honor to be part of your day. Your bouquet will go down as one of my favorites for 2018!

Brenna · Married on 05/12/2018

Marci was amazing to work with! She knew exactly what we were looking for and created bouquets and boutineers that were even better than I could have ever imagined.
    I highly recommend Marci and Lily Grass Floral. She will do everything to make your day go smoothly!!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 27
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 28
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 29

Lily Grass Floral Studio's reply:

What a gorgeous day you had. It was so fun to be part of your day!

Angi · Married on 10/21/2017

ily Grass Floral was amazing! We couldn't be happier with the bridal bouquets, arbor flowers, corsages, boutonnieres covered arbor, and center pieces. Marci was the only florist we talked to. We knew she was the one after the first phone conversation. After meeting with her in person and choosing our flowers and centerpieces we couldn't have felt more comfortable with our decision to use her. Her energy professionalism, experience, and creativity was evident in every interaction. She went above and beyond with everything. She was on time and flexible to close to the date changes. We would use her again in a second and will recommend her to everyone we know!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 30
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 31
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 32
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 33
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 34

Eddie · Married on 09/29/2017

Lily Grass Floral made our wedding absolutely beautiful. We were so impressed with their work and professionalism. We couldn't recommend them enough! If you are getting married up north, they should be your first choice.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 35
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 36
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 37

Lily Grass Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and posting the pictures!! Can't wait to see more. It was an honor to be part of your wedding day!

Kristyanna · Married on 09/29/2017

Marci was AMAZING to work with and so professional! She made wedding planning so much easier! Our guests still haven’t stopped talking about how beautiful our flowers and centerpieces were! If you are planning a wedding I HIGHLY recommend Marci and Lily Grass Floral! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 42
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 43
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 44

Jenn · Married on 09/03/2017

It was an absolute joy to work with Marci! She spent so much time with us on the phone before we even met and we emailed photos back and forth to ensure we were on the same page. My mom and I went to our meeting with so many ideas of how I wanted everything to look and she spent hours with us until we had it all figured out. She had prepared samples based on the pictures I sent. And any new ideas that popped into my head while we were there, she was able to create in her shop during our meeting. We met with Marci in- person only once and from that, as well as with her great email communication, we were able to create a dream day with beautiful flowers. We were able to create a theme that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. From the bouquets to the arch on the beach to the centerpieces on the table and everything in-between...my "rustic meets glamorous" theme was beautiful and unforgettable. Thank you so much, Marci!

Photo Credit: Gilmour Creative (http://gilmourcreative.com/)

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 45
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 46
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 47
    Lily Grass Floral Studio 48

Anna · Married on 08/12/2017

Marci was so wonderful and easy to work with. She was so great at learning what I was looking for and making sure that it was vision that I had for the day. The flowers were amazing she did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kyle · Married on 08/05/2017

Marci from Lily Grass Floral did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! From the start, she was incredibly helpful. She provided speedy responses to all my questions, talked through my ideas for what I was envisioning, aided in the decision-making process, worked within my budget and above all created breathtaking floral arrangements that were absolutely stunning. She went above and beyond and we are so fortunate to have been able to work with her for our big day!

If you are searching for a florist in the Brainerd Lakes area, I would highly recommend getting in touch with Lily Grass Floral, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/28/2017

Marci with Lily Grass was fantastic to work with! As a bride, I am very particular and wanted a specific look with my flowers, as they were the core of our decoration. Marci was patient and worked with me, explaining how certain flowers and greens would work and not work for the look and use I was going for. She was also very sensitive to my budget and worked with me to find floral that would satisfy within a comfortable price range. When the wedding day came and she showed up with the flowers I was floored! she accomplished the vintage, whimsical look I was going for and everything felt so romantic. I don't think I could have imagined anything more on par with what I wanted. She really takes the time to know what you are picturing for your wedding and has my full recommendation.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Emily · Married on 01/21/2017

Marci did an incredible job with our decorations and flowers for our wedding. She was easy to work with from the beginning and helped us throughout the whole process. She was also very flexible through a last minute ceremony location change. Our flowers and arrangements turned out better than we imagined! I would highly recommend Lily Grass Floral to anyone!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Marci does amazing work!! We just got married at Whitefish Lodge and she took my ideas and made them reality. I could not have asked for better, she far exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments on all of the flowers. Marci really takes the time to get to know you and your vision for your wedding. She gives suggestions and offers ideas based off of your wedding gown style, theme of wedding decor, etc. Marci is very flexible, responsive, and professional. When working with her it is very apparent that she wants your day to be the best it can possibly be. I highly recommend Marci!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Meredee · Married on 08/27/2016

Marci is amazing! I knew i wanted beautiful flowers and knew the colors i wanted and i let her take it from there as she is the expert! We were so happy with how they turned out and my guests also enjoyed them! She makes things so easy and the things she rented to us, we were able to pay her a small fee for her to come pick it up which was a huge help because thats the last thing you want to think of! Marci is the best!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Lily Grass Floral Studio's reply:

It was an honor and pleasure!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

Our wedding was 6-25-2016 in Baxter, MN. Marci did an amazing job! All of the flowers and arrangements were exactly what I wanted. I was blown away by her prices, she is so reasonable ans her work is above and beyond. My flowers and arrangements are still alive around my house now!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lily Grass Floral Studio's reply:

It was a pleasure putting your flowers and vision together!!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/04/2016

Unique, attention to detail

Very impressed! Marci was very easy to work with, very knowledgeable, and was always understanding about each and every detail I had in mind for my wedding. Marci added so many final touches to my day that really made a big difference and made the day so much more memorable. I was happy with the variety of services and items she had available - definitely would recommend to a friend!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Mary · Married on 05/07/2016

Our wedding was 5-7-16 at Whitefish Lodge in Crosslake, MN. We hired Marci Hoard with Lily Grass Floral in Brainerd and are SO GLAD we did! She is absolutely wonderful, very creative with her floral ideas and she does other types of décor as well --- we had floating candles in our ceremony area which were beautiful. She hand-chooses all of her flowers to ensure you will receive the best of the best in flowers, whichever season of the year your wedding is in. She takes the time to really get to know what you want, what your favorite colors are, the style of your wedding gown, etc., and takes it from there to put together the most beautiful floral arrangements that honestly I've ever seen. Everything is perfectly fresh and perfectly beautiful. She is awesome!!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Becky · Married on 11/14/2015

Marci is so AMAZING! I planned the wedding from 4000 miles away and she was so helpful and flexible! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I left it all in her hands and she nailed it! I was VERY happy with Lily Grass Floral!!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Tessa · Married on 10/31/2015

Lily Grass Floral did an absolutely amazing job with our flowers. Marci was an absolute joy to work with. She helped me find the exact look that I was going for with our flowers and centerpieces. Keeping in contact during the planning process was very easy and Marci would always respond right away with any questions or requests I had. The flowers she uses are always so fresh and beautiful that when you walk into the ceremony/reception space, it just smells wonderful. Marci and her team were very punctual and they set everything up which made it so easy for me and it gave me one less thing to worry about. We had so many people comment to us about how beautiful our flowers were. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2015

Marci did a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding and at a very reasonable price! In addition to the bouquets, corsages, boutineers and flowers for centerpieces, we also rented oak slabs and chalkboards to help with decorations for the reception. Everything was amazing, more than we could have ever imagined! I would highly recommend Lily Grass Floral!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Chelsee · Married on 09/05/2015

Marci did a great job!!! I don't know a ton about flowers but I showed her what I do and don't like and she did a perfect job!! I love all the flowers we had!! We also rented lanterns from her for our center pieces and they were great too! I would defiently use her again!! She is excellent, easy to work with and so talented!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Marie · Married on 08/15/2015

Marci did a fantastic job with our flowers--it's been nearly a week since our wedding and I'm still enjoying the flowers at home, they look just as beautiful as they did on our wedding day! She was able to work with our budget and gave us exactly what we wanted. The bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect, I could not have asked for better! Additionally, Marci was quick with responding to emails and phone calls. I would absolutely recommend Lily Grass Floral to anyone! Thank you Marci for making our special day beautiful!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Lois · Married on 08/15/2015

Marci did my daughter's wedding and did an EXCELLENT job!! She did exactly what my daughter had in mind. Marci was very good about keeping our budget, getting back to us, and very punctual on the day of the wedding. Everything was labeled so we had no second guessing after she left. I called Marci a few days before the wedding and asked her if she could help me carry out a family tradition (more flowers) and she didn't hesitate. All the flowers were beautiful! I wouldn't hesitate to hire Lily Grass again and would strongly recommend her. Thank you, Marci!!
    Lois

Sent on 08/21/2015
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 08/08/2015

Lily Grass Floral did an amazing job at our wedding! Marci was so easy to work with and very responsive. This was exactly what I needed as I was planning my Minnesota wedding from South Africa. She worked with pictures that I sent her and the actual flowers on the day were better than I could have imagined! The flowers lasted really well throughout the day and after. The bouquets, table vases, boutonnieres and corsages were all beautiful wildflowers that worked together well and matched our colors. Thank you so much Marci! I highly recommend Lily Grass Floral!

Sent on 09/01/2015