Grand Haven Spring Lake Holiday Inn

Profile Picture
Brittany
1 Review
02/15/2014

The entire Holiday Inn staff was absolutely wonderful. I could not be more pleased with the support they provided before on my wedding. We loved them so much, we booked our rehearsal dinner there as well! The food was delicious, the atmosphere was lovely, and the service was outstanding! I adored working with Molly Tuma and Collette Taylor. I got the opportunity to work very closely with Molly during the planning stages. She was kind, responsive, attentive, and always had my best interest at heart. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Holiday Inn- Spring Lake location! I can't wait to visit again!

Grand Haven Spring Lake Holiday Inn responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to give us an amazing review. It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day! Best wishes to you and Jake and I hope you are able to make many more memories with us!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
940 W. Savidge, Spring Lake, MI 49456

Making Dream Weddings Come True

Everything Under One Roof.

Simple. Elegant. Easy.

We can make any bride’s dream come true, whether it’s an elegant sit down dinner, a wedding at sunset on our Great Lawn overlooking the Grand River, or an outdoor wedding reception dancing under the stars.

We work with the best wedding suppliers in Michigan to ensure we ... read more

Everything Under One Roof.

Simple. Elegant. Easy.

We work with the best wedding suppliers in Michigan to ensure we have exactly what you want, and we work within your budget too. But best of all, you will have peace of mind knowing your guests will retreat to a comfortable, onsite room after the night is over. Something THEY will appreciate.

Check out our tented wedding showcase!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1969
Employees: 100
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
We have worked with Grand Haven-Sprig Lake Holiday Inn on many many occasions and we are always impressed with their attention to detail and commitment to excellence. That's what we would want if it was our event.
Grand Haven Spring Lake Holiday Inn is a wedding destination from Grand Haven Spring Lake. We service weddings throughout the local area, including outdoor ceremonies, outdoor tented recpetions, and indoor receptions. Grand Haven Spring Lake Holiday Inn is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the West Michigan wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in picture perfect weddings