Flora Danica Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Danica did a wonderful job with my wedding. All the highlights, special moments and more were captured perfactly and beyond my expectations. The day is unforgetable, but in the end all you have to remember is pictures and Danica's photographs of my wedding reach out and bring me back to one of the best days of my life. She is very professional and quik in response. We found her to be very patient, creative and accomidating to our needs and desiers.I highly recomend Flora Danica Photography.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Lake in the Hills, IL 60156
BLOG

Serving Chicagoland and beyond. Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Member

Flora Danica Photography captures the memorable moments of your Wedding Day in an unobtrusive way. Danica is not only known for her attention to detail and her romantic style but her true passion for weddings and her warm personality. On-location portraiture is also available. Allow Flora Danica Photography to capture the true expressio n of your child, the wonder of maternity or the closeness of your family all in the comfort of your home or location of your choice.
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints, Thank You Cards, Video Montage
Liability Insurance: No