First Class Limousine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could give FirstClass limousine a 10 out of 5 I would. This is the second time we have used them for a wedding in my family and there is a reason why. They provide a super high quality of service for a great value. First, they have a lot of vehicles in their fleet to choose from. Second, the vehicles are impeccable from the exterior to the interior. The staff is awesome as well, super professional. Beverly drove our Bentley and she was "first class" all the way. She helped get my immense dress in that vehicle, held the umbrella for me on that rainy day, fluffed up my train so it looked OK while walking down the aisle and allowed us to do our champagne toast under the awning of our reception hall since it was pouring by the time the mass was done. Not only was she a driver, she was an attendant. What other company can offer such a talented team? None. We also had the 40 person party bus and my bridal party wanted to stay on it for the full 3.5 hours (especially since it was cut short because we couldn't go to a place for pictures in between due to rain). I can only hope for the day when we have a reason to rent it out again! I think Nick was our driver for that, he was super cool too. He helped us unload all of our items into the reception hall with ease. We were so pleased with everything we even used them for our honeymoon transportation. The owner was super pleasant to deal with and has a great sense of humor. As you can tell I would definitely recommend them for use.

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
187 Rt. 9 South, Englishtown, NJ 07726

When Ordinary is Not Enough

First Class Limousine has been providing the highest level of limousine service since our inception in 1999.  First Class Limousine is a family owned and operated company in which our staff and customers become part of our extended family.  As with any service business, "You are only as good as your staff".

At First Class Limousine our ... read more

At First Class Limousine our staff is the most personable and professional staff you will find anywhere in the tri-state area.  In addition to our staff,  First Class Limousine is proud to offer the newest and most diverse fleet of traditional limousines, exotic limousines and party coaches to serve the New Jersey and New York area.  We are located in Central New Jersey and within 1 hour of most destinations.

The owner of First Class Limousine is also one of the largest limousine dealers in the country.  He is also respected world wide as one of the most knowledgeable people in the country with respect to technical information of most limousine manufacturers.  The dealership allows First Class Limousine the ability to always update our fleet with the newest vehicles offered in the industry.

Many of the vehicles in our fleet have been custom designed for First Class Limousine and are "one of a kind".  All of the vehicles at First Class Limousine are "NON SMOKING" vehicles.  Therefore, you will never get in one of our vehicles only to find them dirty or with malodors.

At First Class Limousine we truly are "SECOND TO NONE".

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Transportation
Established: 1999
Employees: 34
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
First Class Limousine is the best in the business by far. they not only have the best cars, but are extremely safe, kind and well educated in their field. i am also using them for my wedding this may, and cannot thank them enough for the way they have taken care of us. they are always there to answer our calls, and questions. being that i see them at so many weddings, i know the level of professionalism is so high that we will have an amazing wedding day with them! First Class is the only way to go when it comes to limousines for your wedding.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
First Class Limousine is a wedding limouisine service from Marlboro New Jesey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Eastern PA, and Staten Island. First Class Limousine is a professional wedding limousine service that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in custom stretches, limo coach buses and shuttle services.