171 Reviews for First Class Limousine

Standard Limo (2)
DVD Player (2)
Motor Coach (1)
171 First Class Limousine Reviews

Beautiful Limo(Chrysler 300 14 passenger) and very reasonably priced. The driver was so cool and even helped me with my dress when entering the church. Red carpet entrance and everything was clean as a whistle. Great service, on time for everything! We also had shuttle van service from and to the hotel and our guests raved about the driver. They were so happy we provided this type of service for them and we highly recommend First Class. Great job guys, keep up the excellet work!

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

First Class provided Limo service for my wedding the other day(6/2/18). We had the Infinity which was a sweet ride! But my new wife and I were so impressed by the services provided. Our driver was Theresa Nobels. She was such a breath of fresh air on a crazy day. Theresa helped the guys keeping the drinks cold and had plenty of tissues to help us keep dry for photos on the hot humid day. She was so helpful helping the girls in and out and around with the dresses. Theresa even had bottles of water for the bridal party available for after the church. Best of all was the driver knew exactly where to go, did not get lost and even arrived early! First Class Limo definitely is a great company and Theresa Nobels is the best!

Profile Picture joe, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, SUV Limo, Multi-Locations

I would highly recommend First Class Limousine to anyone looking for transportation for their wedding or upcoming events. We used First Class for our wedding on 4/21 and everything went so smoothly. We had Marco for our Limo driver, and he was such a sweetheart. He was on time, which was amazing, and we actually got to the church ahead of schedule, so we were waiting in the limo for a few minutes. While we waited, Marco gave us waters which they supplied, and gave me a mirror to primp, and mints in case any of us needed them. Talk about prepared! When we got to our Venue after the church wedding, Marco avoided the rain puddles from the prior day, and made sure I stepped out onto dry area as to not get my dress wet. He rolled out a red carpet, and let my husband and I do a champagne toast- came out great in pictures! Thank you Marco! For the shuttle, we had Anthony. He was also amazing, and all of our guests loved him! He got everyone there on time, which we were worried about. Things went so smoothly. He dropped everyone off back at the hotel, and everyone seemed to think things went great. I was on the second round of shuttle, but apparently they had a great time on their ride back to the hotel! First Class also let us bring alcohol to their office and they stocked it in the Limo for us, and provided all the glasses and what not. Overall, everything went sooo smoothly, and this was one of the things I was worried about most! Would recommend to anyone! Thank you First Class Limousine! You guys were all great!

Profile Picture Alyse, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, SUV Limo, Shuttle

First Class Limosine was very accommodating.
I highly recommend this company and Bart who was exceptional.

Profile Picture Ty, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

Mike & John we're soooo extremely helpful and easy to work with! I went into panic mode about a week and a half before my wedding when I had way more than anticipated guests staying at the hotel. They both worked with me and we figured out a good shuttle plan and it worked PERFECTLY on our day! I highly recommend First Class Limousine!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Multi-Locations

My husband knew after seeing First Class Limousine at a wedding show, this is the company for us! From the sales department through to the drivers they ensure a quality experience for your wedding day. We had 2 vehicles for our wedding on 10/07/2017. Marco drove our stretch Escalade. (I had to give both of our drivers separate reviews because we just loved the both of them individually!) The Escalade was spacious, clean, and well ventilated! We fit 10 adults and 4 children comfortably in there, (as well as a wedding dress). Marco and my photographer knew each other! As soon as their eyes met, it was instant hugs and kisses and a quick catch up. He won my heart from there…. between holding my lip gloss, ensuring my dress didn’t get shut in the door, a smooth ride from East Brunswick to Asbury Park, from Asbury Park to West Long Branch we have legitimately no complaints, thank you Marco for your service!

Profile Picture Brittani, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

WOW is the first thing that comes to mind in regards to First Class Limousine. From the sales department through to the drivers they ensure a quality experience for your wedding day. We had 2 vehicles for our wedding on 10/07/2017. (I had to give both of our drivers separate reviews because we just loved the both of them individually!) Jay P. drove our shuttle; I had Jay for my bachelorette party a couple weeks prior and immediately requested him again. HE’S AMAZING! My hotel guests were so happy and impressed with his punctuality, professionalism, driving, and genuinely joyous demeanor! My husband and I were so thirsty on our way back to the hotel he even offered us a soda each from his personal stash once we arrived! The shuttle itself was immaculate! The bus was clean, odor free, air conditioned, and lovely. We definitely recommend this company; they pride themselves on being on time, exceptional service, clean vehicles, and an overall stress free day!

Profile Picture Brittani, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle

First Class Limousine is amazing! They were very easy to work with from booking a year prior, to the day of our wedding on 6/10/17. Their prices were very reasonable! Our wedding was a good distance from their location but they had no problem accommodating us.

For our wedding, we used 20 passenger black party bus. The vehicle itself was beautiful and well-maintained. Our driver for the day was Robert and he was awesome! He definitely went above and beyond. He was prompt and courteous. He helped straighten out the train on my dress before I walked down the aisle, which I appreciated. He even set up a red carpet and champagne to pop outside of the church! That was a total surprise and so fun!

We ended up adding a stop for pictures that day and Robert had no problem with that. We were even arriving at our reception location early and he asked if we wanted to go somewhere else since we had paid for the time.
I cannot recommend First Class Limousine enough! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you again, Robert!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

First Class Limousine was absolutely amazing!! They were by far one of the easiest vendors that I dealt with, and they were so happy to accommodate me for anything that I asked. We hired three different car services - the 18 person Escalade, the 10 person stretch, and the shuttle van. All of the drivers were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond. I have never dealt with a company that had such amazing staff - from the people in the office to the drivers. I would not hesitate to recommend First Class to anyone!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, SUV Limo, Shuttle, Standard Limo, Multi-Locations

I cannot say enough great things about First Class! I booked them because by best friend used them for her wedding and after seeing the attention they gave her I knew I wanted them for my own even though I was a little father north. Our driver was amazing he was on time, friendly, and was able to get us to church and to the reception safely as we had an extremely rainy day. He took each and every bridesmaid (I had 8), mom (2), and myself into church himself with 2 umbrellas as to not make sure we got wet. He helped us all line up, and fluffed my dress before I walked down the isle. I cannot say enough good things!!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented a party bus for the day-off activities with our wedding party and had so much fun. Everything was perfect! The bus was stocked with water and beverages, including ice cold champagne we dropped off in advance. The driver was very accommodating in helping us on and off the bus and was flexible in the schedule adjustments we had, getting to the venue on time. The bus was beautiful with leather seats and TVs. Would definitely recommend First Class for your special day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations

This review is way overdue but we hired First Class for our wedding this past October and we could not have been any happier with the service they provided. Anthony was our limo driver and he truly went above and beyond. Anthony was on time, professional and seemed to truly care above the service he provided. We had a number of different location stops the day of our wedding and Anthony ensured we were on time for each. Working with first class was just an all around great experience and their prices are very reasonable when compared to other limo companies I met with. If I had to do it all over again I would absolutely still use First Class! Thank you Anthony for helping to make my wedding day as smooth as possible!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used First Class for our 9/17/16 wedding. Our driver Terri was amazing! She went above and beyond for us. She was at the pick up location early, she loaded everything onto the limo for us while we were finishing getting ready, she had water ready for everyone at our photo location and even at the end of our ceremony (right before our receiving line)! She also rolled out the red carpet and had champagne for us after our ceremony. She even helped get the train of my dress just perfect as I prepared to walk down the aisle (didn't expect that AT ALL). I would definitely recommend First Class Limo and Terri!!! Thank you Terri for making our wedding day stress free. We really appreciated everything you did for us on our special day.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used First Class Limo for our wedding on 9/2/2016. Being that I'm located in Bergen County and they're about 45 minutes away, I was concerned with traffic and timing issues but our driver, Lee, was on time and ready to go! He was very professional, friendly and went above and beyond what you would expect of a limo driver. He was constantly handing us waters and when we finished one bottle of champagne (complimentary), we were provided with a second. Lee also fixed my dress before I walked down the aisle with my dad to make sure the train was perfect! After the church, he rolled out the red carpet and had a champagne toast for us! My entire bridal party loved him! Prompt and professional, I would highly recommend this company. The prices were also on the cheaper side of other places I was looking at. We rented the mercedes sprinter and it fit all 12 of us even with my poofy dress! If you can, request Lee - you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

They were awesome! Arrived 15 minutes early! Which time was my number 1 fear with having my wedding on a Saturday and shore traffic an issue where I live! He was 15 minutes early, incredible! The limo driver was so professional, funny and easy to get along with! Even joked around with the bridal party which we all loved! Turned the music so loud, he didn't care! Sound system was amazing , service amazing! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used the black party bus from First Class Limousine for our wedding on 8/13/16 and couldn't be happier! Everyone that we came in contact with there (from first phone call, to dropping off drinks at the office, to our driver) was very friendly, helpful, and professional...we had no doubt that we were in good hands! Our driver, Gavin, was wonderful on our wedding day and the party bus was clean and gorgeous inside! There was an issue with our guest shuttle buses (different company) that pushed back our ceremony start time, but Gavin was extremely patient and waited to bring our bridal party to the ceremony site until all of our guests got there. He even went above and beyond and helped with lining up our processional for the ceremony! I would highly recommend First Class for your special day!

Profile Picture User6623644, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

Our driver for first class limo went above and beyond what we expected. He was prompt, professional and did not miss any details. Between getting us water during limo itself was awesome and we would highly recommend anyone looking for wedding transportation to use First Class. outside pictures and bringing champagne for the first toast right outside the church, we were impressed the whole day. The

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Gavin was our driver for my sister's wedding and he is THE BEST!!! He is extremely professional and very friendly. He even managed to calm my sister's nerves outside the church. Gavin also made a wonderful announcement of the couple after the ceremony, complete with a champagne toast. He really helped to make the day even better than it already was. I would recommend Gavin to all couples-- he will make sure your day is very special!

Profile Picture User7062570, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, SUV Limo

Good day! Share the joy with you. It was the most luxurious experience of my life. We ordered this car: http://limoscanner.com/partners/. All guests are very pleasantly surprised. The limo driver is very kind, cheerful, polite, professional driver. The cabin is very clean, nice music and free drinks in honor of our holiday. On the background of the limo, we have many beautiful photos. Thank you!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

We could not have been happier with our experience using First Class for our wedding! Not only was the pricing extremely fair but their service from contract establishment to dropping us off at the venue was extremely professional and with anticipation of all of our needs. Leading up to the wedding we received three calls to confirm all aspects. On the day of the wedding, the drivers were helpful beyond what would be expected. They even helped open the doors at the back of the church when it was time for us to walk down the aisle and helped manage some rowdy ring bearers in a last minute situation! We would highly recommend them to any of our friends or family and will likely use again in the future should there be a need!

Profile Picture User4977752, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Lilian went above and beyond as our limo driver. She took all the girls to get hair and makeup done, even offered to get us breakfast. She kept me up to date with traffic reports and even had to work around an accident on the highway yet still got us to our appointment on time. Lilian not only provided us with a champaign toast after the ceremony but she helped get me ready to walk down the isle by fixing my train and held open umbrellas as we got in and out of the limo. She was absolutely the best and I can't thank her enough for everything she did.

Profile Picture User4368230, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Stretch Limo

First Class Limousine did a fantastic job for our wedding. We had the 30 person party bus and shuttle. As I arrived at the church they had the bridesmaid get right into line. I was nervous for my big debut and the limo driver helped me calm down and gave me some advice. The shuttle drove our guests from the hotel to the venue then back y the hotel after the wedding. Everything worked out perfectly. Thank you First Class Limousine

Profile Picture Michele, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I used First Class Limousine for our wedding day transportation and we were blown away by the level of service we received! From the initial booking all the way up to the taking us to our reception, the level of professionalism was phenomenal. We had two limos and a Bentley, all three drivers arrived early, were so nice and took amazing care of us. They even fluffed my train as I entered the ceremony and had water waiting for us as we left the church – so thoughtful! They also surprised us with champagne when we arrived at the venue. We can’t thank you enough for making us feel so special on our wedding day, we love you guys!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Standard Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

First Class Limo was exactly that!!! We wanted something different, we reserved the Bentley, it was perfect. Marco our driver had a challenge trying to keep the red carpet put due to the wind, but he gave it his all to make sure we were happy from beginning to end!!! Don't look anywhere else, they are professional and provide exactly what they promised!

Profile Picture Maureen, 4/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations, Classic Car