First Class Limousine Reviews

First Class Limousine 7
  • Jamie

Jamie 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Love love love

We used first class limousine for our wedding day on July 13, 2019. We use their Maserati for ourselves and their party bus for the bridal party.
    They were very prompt and shout out to the driver who made the toast after we walked out of the church (with the champagne waiting and all!!) 馃榿
    The Maserati was great and we got some great pictures in it!!
    Thank you!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    First Class Limousine 8

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We also love the photo, so please email to me to share as well.
    jay@ridefirstclass.com
  • Shawn

Shawn Pontoriero 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Great Limo Service

We used First Limo for our wedding on July 5, 2019 and were extremely satisfied. We booked them with only a short amount of time until our wedding and they were very easy to work with and found the right limo for our wedding day! Our limo driver was on time and great to work with. We are thankful to have found this company.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Amy Morgan 路 Married on 05/11/2019

I would highly recommend First Class Limo for your special day!

First class limo was so easy to work with. My husband made the arrangements and we booked a 14 passenger Lincoln MKT. The limo was immaculate and stocked with juice, water, and soda. The driver arrived early and was very professional. He even assisted at the church! I would highly recommend First Class Limo for your special day!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Antoinette

Antoinette 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Completely blown away!

I hired first class for my wedding and it does not get more professional than them. First, I paid for a rolls Royce and with a last minute cancellation, they called and offered to upgrade me to the rolls Royce ghost for no additional charge which was SO nice of them to do! The car and Bus were in immaculate condition! Brand new! The drivers were so helpful and made sure we were ok the entire time! They were dressed in tuxedos and even rolled out a red carpet for us! I would 100% recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    First Class Limousine 13
  • Matthew

Matthew Cascello 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Morgan and Matthew

The team at First class limo was amazing. They sat with us prior to the day and planned out our limo, our party bus and our shuttle bus ( which was amazing!) prior to the day. The staff showed up early, ready , and excited for the day to start. They truly made our day amazing from the start and I would only recommend first class limo for your wedding! Brand new, clean vehicle and the staff is second - to- none!! Thank you First Class Limo!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

First Class Limousine's reply:

Congratulations again to your and Morgan! Thank you for taking the time you share your experience. We will be sure to show all three of your chauffeurs the positive feedback!
  • W

Wendy 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Oct Wedding

We rented a classic car and Anthony was our driver. He was on time, super friendly and eased my nerves on the way to church.
    They were extremely professional. While the car was parked outside our church, there was a mishap and they were quick to respond and replace it with another car and the transition was smooth and stress free. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Christina

Christina 路 Married on 09/29/2018

First class!

So happy that we booked First Class Limousine! For our wedding, we picked the Lincoln Continental Limousine. The service was top-notch and the Limousine was immaculate. Our driver was thoughtful, punctual, helpful, professional, and kind. My husband and I both really enjoyed the champagne toast and red carpet roll-out. We and our wedding party had a lot of fun on the way to our reception! Super grateful to First Class Limousine, their staff, and driver for making our special day magical!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    First Class Limousine 14
    First Class Limousine 15
    First Class Limousine 16

Melissa 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Great service

We booked a party bus for our wedding for both pre and post wedding. Marco was our driver of the day and all I can say is he went above and beyond his call of duty. He helped us play music in the back. He made sure to get the guys to the venue on time and then turn around and pick up the girls and the bride getting us to venue even early. Marco had a mirror for us to use to touch up make up as well as mints to freshen up. He rolled out a red carpet for our champagne toast when got to area for pictures. He assisted the bride on and off the bus. He even helped open the door for me to process down the isle to my husband. Marco and First Class Limousine went above what we expected. We highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our wedding day so special and fun!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Leanne

Leanne 路 Married on 07/20/2018

First Class Limo is certainly the way to go for your wedding day transportation. The office staff was extremely helpful in creating and booking our transportation plan, they were open to any and all changes and were very accommodating. On the day of, our driver was FANTASTIC. He treated us like royalty and did an amazing job. The party bus we used was beautiful and we had such a fun time traveling on it. The champagne toast after the ceremony was such a nice touch and really helped kick start the run of the rest of the night! We were extremely happy with our choice of transportation for our wedding day!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Anisah 路 Married on 06/24/2018

Just go there. They are professionals that treat you like family. Jen helped us with booking our vehicles (a stretch Maserati limo and a shuttle for guests) for our wedding. She was just awesome to put it mildly. It felt like dealing with an old friend even though we just met. After creating a quote, Jen took us to view the vehicles. They were in immaculate condition. I鈥檓 sure that Maserati limo went to many places before we even knew it existed and it looked like it was just created. The shuttles were brand new, like 鈥渘ever been out for an event yet鈥 new. Jen explained to us that the owner of this limo company doesn鈥檛 like to keep his fleet for too many years and will add his designs to all the vehicles for that matter. The vehicles here are resold to other limo companies when they retire and are picked up fast because of how prestine they are kept.

My package included a red carpet treatment which meant an actual red carpet that is laid out for the bride, a champagne toast for the bride and groom, and a chance to take photos with this beautiful vehicle.

Joe was our limo driver. He was so charismatic and my mom loved that he listened to her vent. He even took pictures with her, my aunt and my mother-in-law. They loved that :) He even let me ham it up with my photos before I went in the limo with my crazy poses.

Gavin was our shuttle driver. He caught up with my husband and I as we were wrapping up our couples photographs and introduced himself. He was also very personable and even gave us his number for when we needed him to come closer to the doors and receive guests. This was a good while before the event even wrapped up and he wanted to be ready to assist and drop off our guests.

All of these people were phenomenal and went above and beyond their duties. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Hilary 路 Married on 06/16/2018

First Class Limousine was amazing to work with from the day we booked them! They had our schedule and timeline down perfectly and were so professional! Our driver was the best! Thank you for an awesome experience! We had so much fun on the party bus!
    -Hilary and Jake

Sent on 07/05/2018

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback and allowing us to be a part of your special day! ALL THE BEST!!!!
  • CaldwellWed18

Amanda 路 Married on 06/16/2018

We used first Class limousine for our wedding on June 16th 2018 & we wouldn鈥檛 go to any other limo service for anything else but these guys !! They were on time. Perfessional. Supplied us with a bottle of champagne. Had a red carpet role out to take pictures, everything went smooth & they were very reasonable & easy to work with! Thank you guys !!!
    Love Amanda & Marc Caldwell xoxoxo

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Jaime

Jaime 路 Married on 06/10/2018

Beautiful Limo(Chrysler 300 14 passenger) and very reasonably priced. The driver was so cool and even helped me with my dress when entering the church. Red carpet entrance and everything was clean as a whistle. Great service, on time for everything! We also had shuttle van service from and to the hotel and our guests raved about the driver. They were so happy we provided this type of service for them and we highly recommend First Class. Great job guys, keep up the excellet work!

Sent on 11/22/2010

joe 路 Married on 06/02/2018

First Class provided Limo service for my wedding the other day(6/2/18). We had the Infinity which was a sweet ride! But my new wife and I were so impressed by the services provided. Our driver was Theresa Nobels. She was such a breath of fresh air on a crazy day. Theresa helped the guys keeping the drinks cold and had plenty of tissues to help us keep dry for photos on the hot humid day. She was so helpful helping the girls in and out and around with the dresses. Theresa even had bottles of water for the bridal party available for after the church. Best of all was the driver knew exactly where to go, did not get lost and even arrived early! First Class Limo definitely is a great company and Theresa Nobels is the best!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Alyse 路 Married on 04/21/2018

I would highly recommend First Class Limousine to anyone looking for transportation for their wedding or upcoming events. We used First Class for our wedding on 4/21 and everything went so smoothly. We had Marco for our Limo driver, and he was such a sweetheart. He was on time, which was amazing, and we actually got to the church ahead of schedule, so we were waiting in the limo for a few minutes. While we waited, Marco gave us waters which they supplied, and gave me a mirror to primp, and mints in case any of us needed them. Talk about prepared! When we got to our Venue after the church wedding, Marco avoided the rain puddles from the prior day, and made sure I stepped out onto dry area as to not get my dress wet. He rolled out a red carpet, and let my husband and I do a champagne toast- came out great in pictures! Thank you Marco! For the shuttle, we had Anthony. He was also amazing, and all of our guests loved him! He got everyone there on time, which we were worried about. Things went so smoothly. He dropped everyone off back at the hotel, and everyone seemed to think things went great. I was on the second round of shuttle, but apparently they had a great time on their ride back to the hotel! First Class also let us bring alcohol to their office and they stocked it in the Limo for us, and provided all the glasses and what not. Overall, everything went sooo smoothly, and this was one of the things I was worried about most! Would recommend to anyone! Thank you First Class Limousine! You guys were all great!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Ty 路 Married on 03/09/2018

First Class Limosine was very accommodating.
    I highly recommend this company and Bart who was exceptional.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Mike & John we're soooo extremely helpful and easy to work with! I went into panic mode about a week and a half before my wedding when I had way more than anticipated guests staying at the hotel. They both worked with me and we figured out a good shuttle plan and it worked PERFECTLY on our day! I highly recommend First Class Limousine!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Brittani 路 Married on 10/07/2017

My husband knew after seeing First Class Limousine at a wedding show, this is the company for us! From the sales department through to the drivers they ensure a quality experience for your wedding day. We had 2 vehicles for our wedding on 10/07/2017. Marco drove our stretch Escalade. (I had to give both of our drivers separate reviews because we just loved the both of them individually!) The Escalade was spacious, clean, and well ventilated! We fit 10 adults and 4 children comfortably in there, (as well as a wedding dress). Marco and my photographer knew each other! As soon as their eyes met, it was instant hugs and kisses and a quick catch up. He won my heart from there鈥. between holding my lip gloss, ensuring my dress didn鈥檛 get shut in the door, a smooth ride from East Brunswick to Asbury Park, from Asbury Park to West Long Branch we have legitimately no complaints, thank you Marco for your service!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    First Class Limousine 17
    First Class Limousine 18

Brittani 路 Married on 10/07/2017

WOW is the first thing that comes to mind in regards to First Class Limousine. From the sales department through to the drivers they ensure a quality experience for your wedding day. We had 2 vehicles for our wedding on 10/07/2017. (I had to give both of our drivers separate reviews because we just loved the both of them individually!) Jay P. drove our shuttle; I had Jay for my bachelorette party a couple weeks prior and immediately requested him again. HE鈥橲 AMAZING! My hotel guests were so happy and impressed with his punctuality, professionalism, driving, and genuinely joyous demeanor! My husband and I were so thirsty on our way back to the hotel he even offered us a soda each from his personal stash once we arrived! The shuttle itself was immaculate! The bus was clean, odor free, air conditioned, and lovely. We definitely recommend this company; they pride themselves on being on time, exceptional service, clean vehicles, and an overall stress free day!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Stephanie 路 Married on 06/10/2017

First Class Limousine is amazing! They were very easy to work with from booking a year prior, to the day of our wedding on 6/10/17. Their prices were very reasonable! Our wedding was a good distance from their location but they had no problem accommodating us.

For our wedding, we used 20 passenger black party bus. The vehicle itself was beautiful and well-maintained. Our driver for the day was Robert and he was awesome! He definitely went above and beyond. He was prompt and courteous. He helped straighten out the train on my dress before I walked down the aisle, which I appreciated. He even set up a red carpet and champagne to pop outside of the church! That was a total surprise and so fun!

We ended up adding a stop for pictures that day and Robert had no problem with that. We were even arriving at our reception location early and he asked if we wanted to go somewhere else since we had paid for the time.
    I cannot recommend First Class Limousine enough! You won鈥檛 be disappointed! Thank you again, Robert!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Emily 路 Married on 05/20/2017

First Class Limousine was absolutely amazing!! They were by far one of the easiest vendors that I dealt with, and they were so happy to accommodate me for anything that I asked. We hired three different car services - the 18 person Escalade, the 10 person stretch, and the shuttle van. All of the drivers were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond. I have never dealt with a company that had such amazing staff - from the people in the office to the drivers. I would not hesitate to recommend First Class to anyone!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jen 路 Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough great things about First Class! I booked them because by best friend used them for her wedding and after seeing the attention they gave her I knew I wanted them for my own even though I was a little father north. Our driver was amazing he was on time, friendly, and was able to get us to church and to the reception safely as we had an extremely rainy day. He took each and every bridesmaid (I had 8), mom (2), and myself into church himself with 2 umbrellas as to not make sure we got wet. He helped us all line up, and fluffed my dress before I walked down the isle. I cannot say enough good things!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Nicole 路 Married on 10/29/2016

We rented a party bus for the day-off activities with our wedding party and had so much fun. Everything was perfect! The bus was stocked with water and beverages, including ice cold champagne we dropped off in advance. The driver was very accommodating in helping us on and off the bus and was flexible in the schedule adjustments we had, getting to the venue on time. The bus was beautiful with leather seats and TVs. Would definitely recommend First Class for your special day!

Sent on 11/21/2016

First Class Limousine's reply:

Congratualtions and THANK YOU for allowing First Class Limousine to be a part of your special day. We look forward to providing services for many happy occasions for years to come for your family!!!

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 10/22/2016

This review is way overdue but we hired First Class for our wedding this past October and we could not have been any happier with the service they provided. Anthony was our limo driver and he truly went above and beyond. Anthony was on time, professional and seemed to truly care above the service he provided. We had a number of different location stops the day of our wedding and Anthony ensured we were on time for each. Working with first class was just an all around great experience and their prices are very reasonable when compared to other limo companies I met with. If I had to do it all over again I would absolutely still use First Class! Thank you Anthony for helping to make my wedding day as smooth as possible!!

Sent on 02/07/2017