Fiore Fine Flowers

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Fiore Fine Flowers is proud to offer you the creativity and expertise of event floral design specialist Chelsea Fritts and the Fiore team who are privledged to provide you with the most unique floral experience in the Wilmington, NC area.  We firmly believe in staying up-to-date date with designs and alway strive to design fresh looks for our clients. We believe our reviews reflect the qualilty of our work and the professional and personal touch of our designers. Drop us a line so we can speak in delightful detail all about your big day!

Jean Rosenberg, Owner & Designer

As founder and co-owner of Fiore Fine Flowers, Jean oozes southern charm and sophisticated style. Jean’s passion
for her Wilmington community, beloved Cape Fear Hospice and her floral shop is the same effortless zest for life exemplified in her floral designs. She’s simply colorful. Jean has set the bar high for Fiore’s expectations on providing superb customer service and top-notch designs, with customer loyalty and happy brides since 2008. Her tireless energy, keen sense of style, and playful nature is as captivating as herdesigns. It’s no wonder why everyone is utterly charmed by
this southern belle.

Chelsea Fritts, Event & Wedding Floral Design Specialist

As Fiore’s lead wedding designer, and shop manager, Chelsea’s smile and calming nature is so hypnotizing we’re
convinced it makes the flowers always happy to bloom. With a love for delivering refreshing wedding & event designs and
heart-stirring bridal bouquets, this creative maven takes her award-winning floral designs to a new level. Chelsea has 10
years transforming fresh cut blooms into refreshingly stupendous floral arrangements. Trucking cross-country from sunny
San Diego, where she worked her creative magic on window displays and design for Anthrolopologie, this innovative designer lives for style. Her colorful concepts come from her unique ability to find inspiration in nature, impromptu road trips, and an understanding that individual style is key to innovation.

Kristy Holt, Designer & Consultant

This gregarious New Jersey native is all smiles all the time, with over 8 years of event coordination & design under
her belt, it’s no wonder why Fiore’s clients look forward to their creative design consultations with Kristy. Whether Kristy is
creating an alluring wedding design, or brainstorming with a bride about color schemes, her enthusiasm for flowers and
design is ever apparent. Her passion for the outdoors, healthy living, and music keep her inspired to constantly draw nature and color indoors, creating an enchanting result of refreshing designs that leave everyone as joyful as Kristy.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiore is truly amazing! And when I say amazing I mean they made my dream flowers/Bouquet come to life!!
When I first started planning I came across a picture of a bouquet that I absolutely feel in love with. It pretty much became my inspiration for the overall wedding. I mean the colors & free lush flowing vintage style. It was perfect! It was me!! I am so thankful that my wedding planner (Social Butterfly Events) led me to Fiore! We sat down with them & I shared with them my inspiration and thoughts and they were so sweet and amazing to work with. They truly take their clients work to heart! And I know this for a fact because they made my dream bouquet not only come to life it was better than Id had ever imagined!!! And I can’t thank them enough for all their hard amazing work!!!!!
Much love, Natalie D.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
NatD
Endorsements
This company strives for excellence for all clients. Jean, Erika, Phil and the rest of the staff at Fiore Flowers are some of the best in the business. Their attention to detail and ability to see the clients vision is a necessary element when dealing with flowers. Most clients will not see the arrangements before the event and knowing that the florist understands their vision gives the clients a sense of comfort. This company prides themselves on excellence and I am honored to have the ability to work with them.
Fiore Fine Flowers is a wedding Floral & Design Company from Southeastern NC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, and Figure Eight Island. Fiore Fine Flowers is a professional wedding Floral & Design Company that has been part of the Wilmington wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Wedding & Event Floral Designs
910-791-6770
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards