Fiore Fine Flowers

3502 D Wrightsville Ave.
Wilmington, NC 28403 | map
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
About Us

Fiore Fine Flowers is proud to offer you the creativity and expertise of event floral design specialist Chelsea Fritts and the Fiore team who are privledged to provide you with the most unique floral experience in the Wilmington, NC area.  We firmly believe in staying up-to-date date with designs and always strive to design fresh looks for our clients. We believe our reviews reflect the quality of our work and the professional and personal touch of our designers. Drop us a line so we can speak in delightful detail all about your big day!

Chelsea Fritts, Owner, Event & Wedding Floral Design Specialist

As Fiore’s lead wedding designer and owner, Chelsea’s smile and calming nature is so hypnotizing we’re
convinced it makes the flowers always happy to bloom. With a love for delivering refreshing wedding & event designs and heart-stirring bridal bouquets, this creative maven takes her award-winning floral designs to a new level. Chelsea has 11 years transforming fresh cut blooms into refreshingly stupendous floral arrangements. Trucking cross-country from sunny San Diego, where she worked her creative magic on window displays and design for Anthrolopologie, this innovative designer lives for style. Her colorful concepts come from her unique ability to find inspiration in nature, impromptu road trips, and an understanding that individual style is key to innovation.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiore is truly amazing! And when I say amazing I mean they made my dream flowers/Bouquet come to life!! When I first started planning I came across a picture of a bouquet that I absolutely feel in love with. It pretty much became my inspiration for the overall wedding. I mean the colors & free lush flowing vintage style. It was perfect! It was me!! I am so thankful that my wedding planner (Social Butterfly Events) led me to Fiore! We sat down with them & I shared with them my inspiration and thoughts and they were so sweet and amazing to work with. They truly take their clients work to heart! And I know this for a fact because they made my dream bouquet not only come to life it was better than Id had ever imagined!!! And I can’t thank them enough for all their hard amazing work!!!!! Much love, Natalie D.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
NatD
Endorsements
This company strives for excellence for all clients. Jean, Erika, Phil and the rest of the staff at Fiore Flowers are some of the best in the business. Their attention to detail and ability to see the clients vision is a necessary element when dealing with flowers. Most clients will not see the arrangements before the event and knowing that the florist understands their vision gives the clients a sense of comfort. This company prides themselves on excellence and I am honored to have the ability to work with them.
Fiore Fine Flowers is a wedding Floral & Design Company from Southeastern NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, and Figure Eight Island. Fiore Fine Flowers is a professional wedding Floral & Design Company that has been part of the Wilmington wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Wedding & Event Floral Designs
910-791-6770
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards