Fayetteville NC - Wedding Minister

Fayetteville NC - Wedding Minister

Rev. Darlene

Fayetteville
Fayetteville, NC 28348 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
About Us

I'm Reverend Darlene Liedig, a non-denominational/interfaith wedding minister in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and it would be my pleasure to help you create a ceremony that is unique and unforgettable! All ceremonies are custom tailored to your needs whether you would like a traditional, non-traditional, or a combination of both. Servicing Fayetteville, Aberdeen, Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Lumberton, Hope Mills and surrounding areas.

(910) 423-1764 or (910) 273-5279 RevDarlene@embarqmail.com

Website:   http://www.fayettevillenc-weddingminister.com/
         Blog:   http://www.fayettevilleweddingblog.blogspot.com/
            Baby Blessings:   http://.fayettevillenc-weddingminister.com/baby-blessing

Ask about Military discount!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just loved Rev. Darlene, she worked with us till we had the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She was very flexable and worked around our schedule for our meetings. She sent us a thank you letter for chosing her as our wedding officiate. She also made us a non-official "Certificate of Marriage" for us to keep and frame if we liked. In the thank you packet she sent us, she included a copy of our marriage application to take with us to the courthouse in case they could not find the copies she mailed for us. Also, after inquiring about pricing from other wedding officiants, she was the most reasonable. I highly recommend her as a wedding officiant.

• Wedding: 06/15/2012
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
Dawn & Michael
1 Review
Fayetteville NC - Wedding Minister is a wedding Officiant from Fayetteville. We service weddings througout the local area, including Pinehurst, Sanford, and Raeford. Fayetteville NC - Wedding Minister is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Fayettville wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremonies, Elopements, Baby Blessings & Commitments
910-423-1764
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment