Esenam photography

Esenam photography

Chicago Wedding Photography

40W304 LaFox Road
Saint Charles, IL 60134 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Accepts: Cash, Check
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Hi-Res Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Proof CD
Liability Insurance:
Experience in various lighting: Yes , from the low lit church (no flash allowed) to the bright summer day.My experience makes the difference.
Media Preference: I only Shoot my Events with a Professional Digital Camera
Guarantees presence at event: Yes, I'm an independent photographer. I'm the one shooting.
Books >1 event per day I can have 2 weddings in the weekend, but I do not have more than one event per day.
Replacement photographer: Yes, I have a reliable photographer to follow though with my commitment in case of an emergency and I will inform you.
Back-up Equipment
Charges: I have a great basic package and also I charge an hourly rate. But talk to me.
Shooting Overtime: Yes, I'm available to shoot extra hours, my rate is $150 per extra hour.
Break Policy: We do require seating for two as well as a meal. If you are unable to provide us with a meal please let me know so that I can make an alternative plan.
Charges for travel: No i do not charge for travel separately. I will however include additional charges in the package for long destination and out of state events.
Availability of Proofs: Proofs will be available for viewing within four weeks
Initial proofs format: My proofs are viewable only. I'll send you the link.
Retains photo copyrights: Yes I retain the copyright for the photos, but I provide copies of high resolution images suitable for reprints to you.
Reserve publishing rights:
Digital files or negatives:
Online Images: yes, and you will have the option to purchase high quality professional prints if you desire.
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice:

I really want to book you, What should i do?

The first step is to ensure that the date is still open . Then let me know of your budget   and package desired. With that , I will do a contract for you. Once  I have a signed contract and the retainer, then the date is yours. You are free to arrange a consultation meeting at anytime in this process  with me to discuss any details.

Am I limited to the number of photographs you will take?

I take as many photos as the coverage time allows me to. I have been averaging around 1200 images on a typical wedding, this is because I don't do much posing of the couples or anyone actually and I like to capture pleasing expressions. I then edit these down to between 400 and 1000 images depending on your package, these are placed on your DVD. Images that didn’t make the cut are deleted.

630-674-2405
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards