Engaged Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kaely
06/12/2015

Are you debating on getting a wedding coordinator for your wedding? I was that bride too, trying to save and stay with in budget. I woke up from that dream a few months after i was engaged. Do not wait any longer book Jenna with engaged events NOW! Jenna is the answer to your wedding nightmares. She knows the ins and outs of dealing with your vendors as well as the dos and don'ts on your special day. My wedding was wonderful, stress free and went smoothly all thanks to Jenna and the ladies with engaged events. Even the details down to getting my overnight bag in the limo and cake in a togo box to enjoy with my husband after the wedding was done. I'm still receiving compliments on my wonderful wedding and I have to give the praise all to Jenna because she did it all. Thank you engaged events for all your hard work I wish I could do it all over again! Jenna, you are awesome!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
202 Fashion Lane , Suite #115, Tustin, CA 92870
BLOG

Engaged Events (formerly Events By Candice) can assist you with any type of event, large or small. Whether you are hosting a casual beach ceremony, or a black tie affair, our team will lead your vendors through a flawless day for your friends and family to enjoy.

We take pride in our relationships with some of the best vendors in the business, however we also work well with new faces and up-and-coming professionals. Led by our team, these vendors will be able to exceed all of your expectations for your wedding services. These services are all of the pieces that must come together to make your day magical!

Engaged Events has three customized packages of our services. Please visit our website for more detailed information . www.engagedevents.us

Thank you!