Engaged Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I just got married February 15, 2015. We hired Candice a month before the wedding. My husband and I thought we had done most of the work prior to hiring her, since we had hired all of our venders prior to her. After taking us under her wing we found how much more we needed to do. Candice was professional, on point, organized, and sweet. We couldn't have done it without her. She was truly amazing from beginning to the end. Candice and her team had everything set up perfectly for the ceremony and reception. She had the gifts and the decorations all packed up and in the car before we left. Unbelievable. Amazing.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
202 Fashion Lane , Suite #115, Tustin, CA 92870
BLOG

Engaged Events (formerly Events By Candice) can assist you with any type of event, large or small. Whether you are hosting a casual beach ceremony, or a black tie affair, our team will lead your vendors through a flawless day for your friends and family to enjoy.

We take pride in our relationships with some of the best vendors in the b usiness, however we also work well with new faces and up-and-coming professionals. Led by our team, these vendors will be able to exceed all of your expectations for your wedding services. These services are all of the pieces that must come together to make your day magical!

Engaged Events has three customized packages of our services. Please visit our website for more detailed information . www.engagedevents.us

Thank you!