Emery & Co. PHOTOGRAPHY

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jesamin is WONDERFUL! She gave me and my husband such amazing photographic memories of our wedding and it was like she was not even there (I mean I don't remember seeing her around during the reception alot), but she was able to take such great candids and really capture the fun everyone was having.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
BLOG

//Beauty// //Boudoir//

A rainbow of life creating a spectrum of images.

A rainbow of life creating a spectrum of images.

Nostaglia is the kind of emotion that I hope for everyone to feel when they see my work.  My goal is to not so much capture a "facial" expression but all expressions in every aspect.  I want for those kind of expressions to remind you this is why you love the spring, why you love flowers, why you love the color blue, why you love that sleek, sexy dress, or, simply, why you fell in love.  I shoot in a relaxed, candid, and story-telling style which makes my images full of life, vivacious, and fun.  The ability to photograph the emotions beyond the image are what I seek when photographing your wedding day.
+/- read less