Emerald City Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My flowers were beautiful, so unique, and more amazing than I thought they would ever be. We had emerald City for our flowers, sand ceremony, linens and table cloths for our wedding. We did a cruise wedding and reception on the Infinity and Ovation Yacht and it was amazing. If you look on their website there are pictures of my flowers and they are breathtaking. Large Calla lilies for the bridesmaids, My flowers were a mix of calla lilies, blush roses, champagne roses, blue hydrangea, silver threads in between. I had a blush wedding dress so my bouquet fit perfectly with the theme. Emerald City has a massive showroom, I was amazed by how professional and beautiful the space was. I will be back when I have another occasion for flowers!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
24590 North Industrial Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Where impression is everything

Emerald City Designs is committed to providing services that exceed your expectations. For your event, we will combine elegance and cutting-edge originality to complement your style and personality for your wedding day. Let us bring your visions to life.

Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s