Emerald City Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There aren't enough words to describe how incredible my experience was with Emerald City Designs. We began working with Nicole Beaudion who was our design consultant. Nicole was extremely energetic, and added so much excitement to the entire process of selecting flowers and decor. She was really able to take all the ideas in the head and turned them into an even better reality. Our floral and decor was an absolute show stopper!!! We also worked with Ann Owens who we hired on as our month before and day of coordinator. I would not have made it without her! Not only was she extremely organized and made sure I had zero to worry about for the month leading up to my wedding, but she was glued to my side the entire day of the wedding making sure we were on schedule (in the most non obtrusive professional way!), getting me water and fanning me from the heat, even getting on her hands and knees to change my shoes. Ann was three steps ahead at every given moment, and willing to help with anything and everything that I possibly needed. She is a rock star! If you want your wedding to look and feel top notch, I highly suggest you call the professionals at Emerald City Design. They are the best in the business!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
24590 North Industrial Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Where impression is everything

Emerald City Designs is committed to providing services that exceed your expectations. For your event, we will combine elegance and cutting-edge originality to complement your style and personality for your wedding day. Let us bring your visions to life.

Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s