East Wind Long Island

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1200
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Located at the gateway to Long Island’s famed North Fork and set on 26 lush acres, East Wind Long Island is the perfect backdrop to your picturesque day. Home to 50 grand rooms and suites, a 10,000-square-foot lavish and tranquil full-service spa, and an award-winning catering facility with more than 50,000-square-feet of indoor and outdoor banquet, event, meeting, retreat, and conference spaces, we offer incomparable service and exquisite cuisine – and can tailor a menu to your requirements and budget.

To learn how easy it is to book your dream event, call 631.929.3500. Visit EastWindLongIsland.com for more.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing wedding we had. This place is so great. I love the vintage cottage. It's so warm and the gardens r great! Landscaping is amazing. Mike my wedding planner was fantastic. He was so welcoming and accommodating. The mate d was fantastic and my bridal attendant was so on point. The group of people are amazing I recommend having u r wedding here.

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
East Wind Long Island is a wedding venue from New York. We service weddings througout the local area, including Long Island, the Hamptons, and the surrounding areas. East Wind Long Island is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in creating a unique experience for each individual bride
631-929-3500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards