East Wind Long Island

5720 Route 25A
Wading River, NY 11792 | map
Maximum capacity: 1200
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves,...
About Us

Located at the gateway to Long Island’s famed North Fork and set on 26 lush acres, East Wind Long Island is the perfect backdrop to your picturesque day. Home to 50 grand rooms and suites, a 10,000-square-foot lavish and tranquil full-service spa, and an award-winning catering facility with more than 50,000-square-feet of indoor and outdoor banquet, event, meeting, retreat, and conference spaces, we offer incomparable service and exquisite cuisine – and can tailor a menu to your requirements and budget.

To learn how easy it is to book your dream event, call 631.929.3500. Visit EastWindLongIsland.com for more.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

East Wind was by far the best value, food and location - and I'm not just saying it because it was my wedding. We chose the 150 person package for the Veranda room and got a ton of compliments. People are still telling me how fantastic everything was! Their cocktail hour was tremendous and the service is unparalleled. We were apprehensive about a package but Tommy Tunes and ADA really worked so nicely together. We were thrilled with everything. Mary Lou the bridal attendant was so attentive and caring. She made sure I had a cocktail and lip gloss throughout the night. I loved her!!!

East Wind Long Island responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had a lovely time and enjoyed every aspect of your special day!

All the Best!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
East Wind Long Island is a wedding venue from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, the Hamptons, and the surrounding areas. East Wind Long Island is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in creating a unique experience for each individual bride
631-929-3500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards