DNT Elite Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Brides-- look no further!!!
I can't tell you how grateful I am that Naomi was our co-ordinator! I can't even imagine how things could have gone without her and her precious team!
From the beginning she answered emails and phone calls immediately. She provided us with vendor lists and suggestions to help create the ideas ( and all the never-ending changes) we were constantly going through!
Honestly -- we could not have done it without her. She is an amazing person--and her team of girls at DNT ELITE EVENTS are incredible as well!! Professional, kind, helpful, hard working, knowledgable, and precise is how I would describe their work ethic and presentation. They could not possibly have done anything more for us on the wedding day than they did-- and everything was done so graciously! And---- --they are all beautiful on top of that!!
My husband (who has been in the food and beverage business for over 30 years - all over the U.S.)and I both felt that Naomi and her team were the "key" ingredient to the amazing wedding that our daughter had. Their competence level far exceeded any expectation I had or anything my husband has seen in his years of being in the business!
We are very thankful for her hard work and dedication in creating such a perfect wedding day and making it all happen so flawlessly!! Everyone had the best time ever!! Most importantly-- we were able to really take in the evening and enjoy everything without worrying about anything!
For anyone getting married in Southern California-- don't miss out on this extremely talented group of ladies who know their job and do it to perfection!
Debbie L.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Southern California, CA

Where ideas are created and memories are made to last a lifetime...

DNT Elite Events is a full service special events planning company based in Los Angeles, CA. From weddings to corporate meetings to any reason to celebrate, we provide complete consulting services for all of your event needs. By combining traditional values and modern ideas, DNT strives to customize each occasion to the client's every ... read more

DNT Elite Events is a full service special events planning company based in Los Angeles, CA. From weddings to corporate meetings to any reason to celebrate, we provide complete consulting services for all of your event needs. By combining traditional values and modern ideas, DNT strives to customize each occasion to the client's every desire.

DNT was created on the premise of one simple, yet important foundation: friendship. When Deanna, Naomi and Tiffany (DNT) discovered that their talent and passion for event planning was shared, they couldn’t think of a better way to do what they love than to do it with close friends. And this combination proved to be extraordinary. With over 10 years of experience in the event world, DNT Elite Events provides inspiration and exceptional event planning with confidence and a well-developed eye for details. DNT understands that it is impossible to be in two places at one time and this is where the teamwork and strong communication comes into play. This belief, along with their down to earth, fun and honest approach, is the driving ambition of the company. From planning weddings, corporate meetings, company events and countless celebrations, DNT will work with you to create a truly elite event!

+/- read less