DNT Elite Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was one of the brides who didn't really think much about what her wedding would be like and had no idea where to start when it came time to start the planning. Thank god for Naomi and DNT Elite Events! She made everything so easy! She sent us a checklist very early on so we knew what we were in store for and made great vendor recommendations, people/businesses that I would use again for any occasion. She answered all of my questions via email relatively quickly, and if she had an event and would need a few extra days to respond, she told me, so I always felt she was available. I also loved that she would send out perodic emails to make sure that I had done certain things (e.g., obtain the marriage license). My mom and I trusted her so much that when we couldn't decide on certain things, such as linens, we let Naomi take the lead....and I'm so glad we did.

She was also really patient, as I had a mother-of-the-bride who was a little bit controlling and out of control. But Naomi handled it all with such professionalism.

What I enjoyed the most is that, after meeting and working with Naomi, I knew that I could just sit back and relax the day of our wedding. I knew we were in good hands and if, for whatever reason, there was something that went wrong (which I don't think there was), Naomi would deal with and solve it. We really did have a perfect wedding, and it was all thanks to Naomi and her team.

I would recommend her to anyone for any event.

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Southern California, CA

Where ideas are created and memories are made to last a lifetime...

DNT Elite Events is a full service special events planning company based in Los Angeles, CA. From weddings to corporate meetings to any reason to celebrate, we provide complete consulting services for all of your event needs. By combining traditional values and modern ideas, DNT strives to customize each occasion to the client's every desire.

DNT was created on the premise of one simple, yet important foundation: friendship. When Deanna, Naomi and Tiffany (DNT) discovered that their talent and passion for event planning was shared, they couldn’t think of a better way to do what they love than to do it with close friends. And this combination proved to be extraordinary. With over 10 years of experience in the event world, DNT Elite Events provides inspiration and exceptional event planning with confidence and a well-developed eye for details. DNT understands that it is impossible to be in two places at one time and this is where the teamwork and strong communication comes into play. This belief, along with their down to earth, fun and honest approach, is the driving ambition of the company. From planning weddings, corporate meetings, company events and countless celebrations, DNT will work with you to create a truly elite event!

Details