DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

Pismo beach, CA

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

If you are looking for a DJ that is going to bring the party, Dana is your man! He is absolutely hands down amazing! We found out about his services from our wedding coordinator, who had worked with him before. We new we were in good hands, but didn't realize how much fun was in store for us. He did a really good job of reading the crowd and interacting with them to get everybody engaged. He provided a good balance of playing our requested song list and also adding in gems we had forgotten. Dana is super easy to work with, responsive if you need him and really cares about the work he does. I felt relaxed knowing he was running the show. Two months after our wedding our guests are still asking us how we found our DJ. If you are looking for a night people will remember and are lucky enjoy to get to work with Dana you are in for a treat!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Pismo Beach, CA 93449

I started DJ'n  weddings in 2007 when myself and a friend DJ/MC'd a friends wedding for a favor and the wedding cordinator and photographer asked us for our buisness card after the wedding.  We both started laughing....It guess we nailed it!!!   So basically we stumbled upon something we naturally love and are gifted at.  We now do several wed dings a year for friends and others that have been to one of the weddings we have DJ'd.  I really have a passion to entertain people and to create an awesome atmosphere and celebration and weddings seem to be what I love most.

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: MC