DJ Dennis Payne & PLAYBACK DJ & DECOR LIGHTING SERVICE

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dennis is amazing, professional, provides over the top customer service... I could go on and on! I was in the unique position as the MOG, hosting and planning my youngest son's wedding at the beautiful Boar's Head Inn. Dennis made my job so easy and recommended options that neither me nor my daughter-in-law (who lives in Dallas) would of. Dennis provided both ceremony music and reception music for the Wedding. You know you have made the right choice when the last song is announced and everyone responds with - awwww already! We requested risers at the Boar's Head Inn so that Dennis was somewhat elevated above the dance floor for an amazing look. Our wedding was a black-tie event, and Dennis is elegant in appearance, and his equipment/set-up is extremely attractive and modern. We also used up-lighting from Dennis, and again he brought several options for us to choose from. We received numerous compliments from our guests, Dennis exceeded our expectations!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
15 Begum Road, Charlottesville, VA, VA 22902

Over 30 Years of Experience

PLAYBACK DJ is more than a DJ company; we are an entertainment company providing top quality services. We are the entertainment company that just doesn't play music! Instead we steer and direct the flow of your event, giving you and your quests a time of their life! We have a lot of helpful ideas and hints to make your event ... read more

PLAYBACK DJ is more than a DJ company; we are an entertainment company providing top quality services. We are the entertainment company that just doesn't play music! Instead we steer and direct the flow of your event, giving you and your quests a time of their life! We have a lot of helpful ideas and hints to make your event spectacular.

We set up different packages for you to choose from to fulfill your needs and budget. No matter what kind of event you are planning to have, we can provide the best entertainment available. We dedicate ourselves to give you personal attention and we strive for perfection! At PLAYBACK DJ we showcase professionalism and enthusiasm at each and every event. Mission Statement of my company:

PLAYBACK DJ & DECOR LIGHTING SERVICE has only one goal: to put together entertainment that will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests. PLAYBACK DJ is committed to not selling clients something they do not need. PLAYBACK DJ will be the clients one stop shop for entertainment and lighting. PLAYBACK DJ is committed to the highest level of customer service through guidance and involvement with the client's event.

DennisPayne@playbackdj.com.

" MORE THAN JUST MUSIC I SUPPLY MEMORIES "

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)