DJ Ben Christiansen (DJ ROYALE)

DJ Ben Christiansen (DJ ROYALE)

Portland, OR
971.221.4896     Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ben did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. I'm definitely using Ben again for the next big event I host! He really listened to what we wanted and was very helpful keeping us on track during the wedding. The dance floor was never empty and we all had so much fun. My little brother, who is not a dancer, didn't want to leave the dance floor! We even had a Conga line going at one point. We had such a great experience working with Ben.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97219

FOREWORD: If you are looking for YMCA, Celebration, We Are Family and the Electric Slide type of party there are 1000 other tuxedo sporting mobile services that you can hire and I'm sure they are eager for your business.

Still with me? GREAT!

FUN WARNING: You must be at least (point to yourself) this awesome to ride this ... read more

Still with me? GREAT!

FUN WARNING: You must be at least (point to yourself) this awesome to ride this ride.

NOW if you want a totally fun party that your friends and family will be talking about for years then look no further. I thrive on making every event I DJ memorable and most importantly as fun as possible. Nothing makes me happier than to see you dancing all night long -- it's a part of who I am.

And what kind of DJ am I? Well let me tell you: I am the "dance until your feet are tired and your face hurts from the good time you are having" type of DJ. In my "professional" party opinion, guests are there to do three things: mingle, drink and dance. Your guests are NOT there to see a laser light show and listen to a MC on a microphone. My parties are dance floor FULL, and crazy lights and cheesy MC free.

A sampling of my most recent playlist includes: Prince, James Brown, Joan Jett, Montell Jordan, The Steve Miller Band, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, The Beatles and Usher. As an added bonus, playlist customization is also available. Afterall, I want to DJ the party you want to be at.

Remember that besides the beautiful and poignant ceremony you are planning, the DJ (that's me) makes or breaks the rest of your special event. I've seen the very good, the vanilla, the bad and the wish-I-could-forget DJs. It is so cliche but also so very VERY accurate: with DJs you really do get what you pay when it comes to professionalism, talent and fun, and I am well worth every dollar you'll invest.

Make sure to check out my reviews and lets chat about your event very soon.

Warmest regards with a side of radical,
B