DiBurro's Function Facility

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They were amazing! This was the last venue I looked at and am glad I checked them out. Everyone was professional and so easy to work with. The prices were competitive, but lower than many we looked at.

We had many family/friends that thought the venue was amazing and the food was incredible! We had family style dinner. There was more than enough, and all the food was served hot!

I will definetly use them again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Boston, MA 02108

Unique Weddings & Special Events

The DiBurro Family has been in the Catering business for the past 85 years.
When you blend Four Generations of expertise in the Food Service business along
with our Unique Architecture and Impeccably Manicured Gardens and Grounds,
you have the Assurance of knowing that you have selected the
MOST COMPLETE FUNCTION FACILITY IN THE ... read more
The DiBurro Family has been in the Catering business for the past 85 years.
When you blend Four Generations of expertise in the Food Service business along
with our Unique Architecture and Impeccably Manicured Gardens and Grounds,
you have the Assurance of knowing that you have selected the
MOST COMPLETE FUNCTION FACILITY IN THE MERRIMACK VALLEY.

Your hosts, Bob and David DiBurro, will see that your occasion
gets special attention, and they will do everything to make it a total success!

Please keep in mind that we do all types of functions as well as Weddings. We also do:
Breakfasts, Luncheons, Corporate Meetings, Anniversary Parties,
Retirement Parties, Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Bereavement Dinners, etc.

If we can be of any assistance to you, or if you have any questions regarding this menu,
please feel free to give us a call. You can reach us at 978-372-0441. Or visit us on our
Web site at: www.diburros.com. If you're not familiar with our facilities and you would like to take a look at what we have to offer, our office is open daily from 9:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, or call to set up an evening or weekend appointment.

Mailing Address Tel: 978-372-0441
P.O. Box 8227 Toll Free 1-800-372-8441
Ward Hill, MA 01835 Web Site: www.diburros.com Fax: 978-373-5972

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 600
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
DiBurro's Function Facility makes my job easy. Whenever I am there, as a DJ / MC my job is always impacted by the strong personal service, great venue ambiance and phenomenal food. The staff is friendly, professional, and efficient and nothing is left to chance. The DiBurro brothers, Bobby and Dave have maintained a superbly high level of excellence for many years now and it is always a thrill to be at their venue. They make me look good, and every event I am part of there is always a home run! - Curtis Knight
DiBurro's Function Facility is a wedding wedding venue from boston. We service weddings throughout the local area, including boston, north shore, and southern new hampshire. DiBurro's Function Facility is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the boston wedding industry for 91 years. We specialize in wedding, luncheons, corporate meetings, anniversariry parties, retirement parties, birthday parties, bridal showers, bereavement dinners, bar/ bat mitzvhas