DiBurro's Function Facility Reviews

DiBurro's Function Facility 7
  • Daelly's

Daelly's Sweet Fithteen · Married on 12/22/2018

excellent work

I love the personal attention, personally from the owner. Manager is an excellent person including his service.

DiBurro's Function Facility 8
    DiBurro's Function Facility 21
  • Krystal

Krystal Disorbo · Married on 10/06/2018

Diburro's Saved our Special Day

We could not have picked a better venue! The entire staff at DiBurro's made us feel comfortable, stress free, and made everything beautiful! We started planning very last minute, because we decided not to wait until summer 2019, and they made it happen! Our guests were so impressed and every one is still telling us, four months later, what a great time they had! I have and will recommend DiBurro's to any one planning a function in the future. The price was amazing, the staff went above and beyond, and the owners are so involved and helpful. Over all, perfect experience.

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful facility/vendor would definitely recommend this

Had my wedding there in September it was beautiful had the family style and the food was amazing the staff were absolutely wonderful and I did not have to worry about anything

Melissa & Steve · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Venue & Experience

They were great! I felt at ease the very first time we met. They were very accommodating as well as understanding and helpful with the whole process! The day of the wedding went smoothly and We honestly had no complaints about the whole night. Food was great, the servers were amazing and very attentive. Couldn’t have chosen a better place to have our wedding!
    Thank you for making our special day amazing!

Nathalia · Married on 09/08/2018

Our Dream wedding

This place is a dream!! My husband and I were beyond satisfied with the service, food and place. Management is phenominal and very helpful. If you’re looking to have the perfect wedding I highly recommend DiBurros.

DiBurro's Function Facility 22

Allison · Married on 08/30/2018

Great experience

I had my wedding at Dinurros back on August of 2018. The staff was great everyone was super friendly and helpful. They made the whole experience so easy for my husband and I our guests had a great time. I would 100% recommend them for weddings.

DiBurro's Function Facility 23
    DiBurro's Function Facility 24
    DiBurro's Function Facility 25
    DiBurro's Function Facility 26

Molly · Married on 08/03/2018

a gem close to home

We "eloped" and decided to have a vow renewal/reception a few months later. We had tried a ton of venues, all of which wanted to charge us the "wedding" price. DiBurro's didn't even cross my mind until I resorted to Google searching what was close to home. Bob was responsive and up front about pricing. There were no hidden fees. When I asked specific questions about "can I bring in my own _____" or "what are the restrictions for decor" he just replied with a smile, "Whatever you want." That should be their slogan! He was super helpful with guidance, but never pressured and let us make all the decisions. We were able to decide timeline, decor, food, and vendors on our own. I was able to bring in desserts without a fee (SO rare). We decorated exactly how we wanted (including a DIY photobooth). We chose our food and when it would be served. We were even allowed to bring in our own supplies to have a family member low-key DJ (ie, a huge speaker that was not going to be allowed anywhere else). We were able to put the speaker outside to play the processional before moving it inside for the reception. Our ceremony was outside at the gazebo and it was beautiful. It was hot as hell (excuse my language, but the metaphor really does fit, it was 98 degrees in August) so they put out a table of fruit/drinks for those who stayed outside to take portraits. Little things you don't think to ask for were even taken care of, and that is what makes the day so much easier! Bob was also the day-of coordinator. He made sure everything went off as planned (it did). He didn't hover but asked a couple times if we needed anything, and encouraged me to just enjoy myself/smile. Soooo glad we found DiBurro's at our wit's end. Reasonably priced, elegant, well-versed in event planning... and soooo worth it!

Marisa · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot even began to express how incredibly happy my husband and I were to get married at this beautiful place. My wedding was absolutely stunning every part of it, I worked with mostly Bob and Kathy they were there every step of the way, from phone calls to several emails a day, always got a prompt response . The compliments I received were amazing! I am still getting messages on how elegant and beautiful it was! My guests were happy with it all, I couldn’t have possibly picked a better place. DiBurro’s made our day not only memorable for us, but for our guests also.

DiBurro's Function Facility 27
    DiBurro's Function Facility 28
    DiBurro's Function Facility 29

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

I was so nervous and anxious on my wedding day and the month before it. Dave and his wife not only put my mind with ease every time I spoke to them but also took care of absolutely everything the day of my wedding so that I could truly enjoy every minute. This function hall is by far the most experienced and professional place in this area. Already planning another party at this facility and we'll continue to use for all future events.

DiBurro's Function Facility 30
    DiBurro's Function Facility 31
    DiBurro's Function Facility 32
    DiBurro's Function Facility 33
    DiBurro's Function Facility 34
    DiBurro's Function Facility 35
    DiBurro's Function Facility 36

Bianca · Married on 03/24/2018

My wedding here was absolutely perfect! Everyone at DiBurro’s was so accommodating to everything we needed and Bob was so helpful in making our day truly perfect! Thank you again for everything. I highly recommend anyone who is getting married to get married here !

April · Married on 11/03/2017

Bob DiBurro worked with us to squeeze us in “last minute” for a wedding we had 2 weeks to plan. Our # of guests was WAY below their minimum but they weren’t booked so they took us. Made me (the bride) and my family feel just as important a client as someone with a way bigger party. We would definitely use them again.

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

The entire team at DiBurro's went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect! The venue is beautiful and the staff was very accommodating and flexible. My husband and I live out of state so we were planning from three hours away and everyone went out of their way to help us make sure everything was perfect. The food was excellent and our guests had a wonderful time. DiBurro's is certainly a fantastic value, which of course is always appreciated! Thank you so much for making our wedding day one we will never forget!

Anna · Married on 10/12/2017

Bob and the entire team were phenomenal. They worked with us to create the perfect evening. They were attentive to the details, always there when we needed them and everything was exceptional. We'd go back without hesitancy.

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Where to begin?! I cannot say enough skit Diburros. Family owned- we worked primarily with Bob. He was accommodating for the start. The facility was beautiful, updated, and clean. The meals were delicious. You cannot beat the price. After shopping around, diburros had the best bang for our buck. My favorite part- Bob and his team set up all of our things, including centerpieces and decorations. My wedding day was a breeze and I can't thank the team at Diburro's enough!!

lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

They made our wedding experience absolutely amazing!

Amazing! Highly reccomended, staff was attentive ans friendly.

no · Married on 09/30/2017

Bob made our day so special. We were so pleased as he went above and beyond.

Rosemarie · Married on 09/03/2017

I have dealt with Bob since day one and he has made this whole experience very easy and he made sure I was good the whole time. Loved that fact that he always checked in with me the day of as well.. there are not enough good things to say about this place and Bob. Thank you soooooo much!!!

• Y

Yahaira · Married on 08/26/2017

Diburro's Family was very attentive from the start. I had no worries. Everything was taken care for us, which really relieved a lot of the wedding stress!

Paul · Married on 08/03/2017

The Staff was so accommodating and made us feel like we were their only client. During the planning, all the way up to the big day, they were there to help us with all of our needs.

Laurie · Married on 07/21/2017

Originally, we chose DiBurro's for it's location - right off 495, and for the fact that it's not overly expensive. I also love the option of serving family-style. I was wowed from the get-go. David DiBurro was in charge of getting my event together, and he was extremely helpful in making suggestions to make my reception flow smoothly. There were a lot of things I wouldn't have thought of, but he asked all the right questions. He was also great in accommodating our wishes regarding a more informal head table setup, and we LOVED the result! I had two special needs young people in my wedding party - my ringbearer and my new stepson - and I asked for some specific accommodations to be made for one of them. My request for a small discreet corner area where my godson could go and clam himself down if he got overwhelmed was met with enthusiasm, and was executed beautifully. It helped that my DJ (Mike from American Entertainment Services) was familiar with the venue, and they were familiar with him. The evening went super smoothly, David checked in with me and was very visible during the evening for any further needs I might have had. (I didn't have any. ) The staff was superb, courteous, utterly professional, and a delight to work with. The food is delicious! I had an amazing dinner and danced the night away without a care, due to DiBurro's superb event planning. I would definitely refer others here, and if I again need a function hall, it's the first place I would go look. My husband also really enjoyed the atmosphere, the venue, the staff's professionalism, and David DiBurro's attentiveness. During the week of the wedding, I needed to visit the venue a couple of times to drop off some items like my cake topper, etc, and I was able to bring both my special needs young people with me for a 5 minute visit to see the room we would be in, which made the evening go much more smoothly for both of them. I would have given them ten stars but there is only room for 5. Loved it!!!!

• FutureMrsMurray2017

S · Married on 04/22/2017

Everyone who works here is very friendly!! Love the the gazebos where you can take pictures at! 2 gazebos on site!

• LaDonna and Jess

LaDonna · Married on 04/15/2017

I have told all my friends about how wonderful our experience was with DiBurro's I. Everyone that attended the wedding was extremely impressed. Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Shauna · Married on 12/31/2016

Looking for a wedding venue can be very stressful, your trying to find the right look, great menu, and something that isn't over the top expensive. I have nothing but great things to say about DiBurros, I highly recommend them. I was planning a wedding in Massachusetts all the way from Louisiana so I couldn't be there for every detail and everything was taken care of, I didn't have to worry about anything. On the actually night of the wedding the food was amazing, the staff was outstanding and everything went perfectly. Bob was our wedding coordinator and he handled everything for us with such ease. This venue is definitely worth checking out !

Colleen · Married on 11/12/2016

We got married at DiBurros a few weeks ago. Dave and Bob the owners were so good to work with. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to book a wedding. Everything was wonderful. We had Bob with us the entire night walking us through everything and making sure everything was perfect. The food was unbelievable. We had the stuffed chicken and the roast tenderloin of beef. We are still getting compliments from guests how much they loved the food and how beautiful the venue was. The facility itself is gorgeous; we were able to get a bunch of really beautiful photos outside at the gazebo. We had our ceremony at the entrance hall, it was absolutely stunning. Kathy was extremely nice and patient with me as a bride calling and asking tons of questions.
    Thank you Bob, Dave and Kathy for your wonderful services.