DiBurro's Function Facility Reviews

DiBurro's Function Facility 6
DiBurro's Function Facility 7
  • Mary

Mary Moreau · Married on 07/21/2019

Our experience was amazing!

Our experience with diburros was amazing! Bob was so helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue.

Mabel N · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent overall

We had a great time working with everyone. Very kind, understanding and professional people. Our wedding was everything we ever wanted and more. The food was very delicious and service was great. Overall were very happy that we picked the right venue for our wedding reception. Thank you all for making our day so special and perfect in every way.

Don Auger · Married on 07/07/2019

Our Special Day

By far the best value, food and function facility in the Merrimack Valley. Dave and Bob made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. We will certainly be back, as I have 2 more daughters!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Junior R. Acevedo · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely excellent

Everything was absolutely the way we wanted it to be real good people flexible And very professional we really liked their services and would definitely use them again !

Janny Gaspard · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream wedding

We were very satisfy by the service we receive during the preparation and on our wedding day. Good service, good food, beautiful place. We enjoy it. Thanks for everything. Specially to Bod and his team. We recommand the venue.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Michael and Nicole Guessetto · Married on 05/04/2019

Best venue around

Everything you can possibly think of was taken care of by the Diburro's staff, we had a great experience and the best day anyone can ask for. Thank you Diburro's from the bottom of our hearts. Exceptional service.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Daelly's

Daelly's Sweet Fithteen · Married on 12/22/2018

excellent work

I love the personal attention, personally from the owner. Manager is an excellent person including his service.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    DiBurro's Function Facility 21
  • Krystal

Krystal Disorbo · Married on 10/06/2018

Diburro's Saved our Special Day

We could not have picked a better venue! The entire staff at DiBurro's made us feel comfortable, stress free, and made everything beautiful! We started planning very last minute, because we decided not to wait until summer 2019, and they made it happen! Our guests were so impressed and every one is still telling us, four months later, what a great time they had! I have and will recommend DiBurro's to any one planning a function in the future. The price was amazing, the staff went above and beyond, and the owners are so involved and helpful. Over all, perfect experience.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful facility/vendor would definitely recommend this

Had my wedding there in September it was beautiful had the family style and the food was amazing the staff were absolutely wonderful and I did not have to worry about anything

Sent on 02/02/2019

Melissa & Steve · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Venue & Experience

They were great! I felt at ease the very first time we met. They were very accommodating as well as understanding and helpful with the whole process! The day of the wedding went smoothly and We honestly had no complaints about the whole night. Food was great, the servers were amazing and very attentive. Couldn’t have chosen a better place to have our wedding!
    Thank you for making our special day amazing!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Nathalia · Married on 09/08/2018

Our Dream wedding

This place is a dream!! My husband and I were beyond satisfied with the service, food and place. Management is phenominal and very helpful. If you’re looking to have the perfect wedding I highly recommend DiBurros.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    DiBurro's Function Facility 22

Allison · Married on 08/30/2018

Great experience

I had my wedding at Dinurros back on August of 2018. The staff was great everyone was super friendly and helpful. They made the whole experience so easy for my husband and I our guests had a great time. I would 100% recommend them for weddings.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    DiBurro's Function Facility 23
    DiBurro's Function Facility 24
    DiBurro's Function Facility 25
    DiBurro's Function Facility 26

Molly · Married on 08/03/2018

a gem close to home

We "eloped" and decided to have a vow renewal/reception a few months later. We had tried a ton of venues, all of which wanted to charge us the "wedding" price. DiBurro's didn't even cross my mind until I resorted to Google searching what was close to home. Bob was responsive and up front about pricing. There were no hidden fees. When I asked specific questions about "can I bring in my own _____" or "what are the restrictions for decor" he just replied with a smile, "Whatever you want." That should be their slogan! He was super helpful with guidance, but never pressured and let us make all the decisions. We were able to decide timeline, decor, food, and vendors on our own. I was able to bring in desserts without a fee (SO rare). We decorated exactly how we wanted (including a DIY photobooth). We chose our food and when it would be served. We were even allowed to bring in our own supplies to have a family member low-key DJ (ie, a huge speaker that was not going to be allowed anywhere else). We were able to put the speaker outside to play the processional before moving it inside for the reception. Our ceremony was outside at the gazebo and it was beautiful. It was hot as hell (excuse my language, but the metaphor really does fit, it was 98 degrees in August) so they put out a table of fruit/drinks for those who stayed outside to take portraits. Little things you don't think to ask for were even taken care of, and that is what makes the day so much easier! Bob was also the day-of coordinator. He made sure everything went off as planned (it did). He didn't hover but asked a couple times if we needed anything, and encouraged me to just enjoy myself/smile. Soooo glad we found DiBurro's at our wit's end. Reasonably priced, elegant, well-versed in event planning... and soooo worth it!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Marisa · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot even began to express how incredibly happy my husband and I were to get married at this beautiful place. My wedding was absolutely stunning every part of it, I worked with mostly Bob and Kathy they were there every step of the way, from phone calls to several emails a day, always got a prompt response . The compliments I received were amazing! I am still getting messages on how elegant and beautiful it was! My guests were happy with it all, I couldn’t have possibly picked a better place. DiBurro’s made our day not only memorable for us, but for our guests also.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    DiBurro's Function Facility 27
    DiBurro's Function Facility 28
    DiBurro's Function Facility 29

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

I was so nervous and anxious on my wedding day and the month before it. Dave and his wife not only put my mind with ease every time I spoke to them but also took care of absolutely everything the day of my wedding so that I could truly enjoy every minute. This function hall is by far the most experienced and professional place in this area. Already planning another party at this facility and we'll continue to use for all future events.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    DiBurro's Function Facility 34
    DiBurro's Function Facility 35
    DiBurro's Function Facility 36

Bianca · Married on 03/24/2018

My wedding here was absolutely perfect! Everyone at DiBurro’s was so accommodating to everything we needed and Bob was so helpful in making our day truly perfect! Thank you again for everything. I highly recommend anyone who is getting married to get married here !

Sent on 04/14/2018

April · Married on 11/03/2017

Bob DiBurro worked with us to squeeze us in “last minute” for a wedding we had 2 weeks to plan. Our # of guests was WAY below their minimum but they weren’t booked so they took us. Made me (the bride) and my family feel just as important a client as someone with a way bigger party. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

The entire team at DiBurro's went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect! The venue is beautiful and the staff was very accommodating and flexible. My husband and I live out of state so we were planning from three hours away and everyone went out of their way to help us make sure everything was perfect. The food was excellent and our guests had a wonderful time. DiBurro's is certainly a fantastic value, which of course is always appreciated! Thank you so much for making our wedding day one we will never forget!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Anna · Married on 10/12/2017

Bob and the entire team were phenomenal. They worked with us to create the perfect evening. They were attentive to the details, always there when we needed them and everything was exceptional. We'd go back without hesitancy.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Where to begin?! I cannot say enough skit Diburros. Family owned- we worked primarily with Bob. He was accommodating for the start. The facility was beautiful, updated, and clean. The meals were delicious. You cannot beat the price. After shopping around, diburros had the best bang for our buck. My favorite part- Bob and his team set up all of our things, including centerpieces and decorations. My wedding day was a breeze and I can't thank the team at Diburro's enough!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

They made our wedding experience absolutely amazing!

Amazing! Highly reccomended, staff was attentive ans friendly.

Sent on 02/06/2019

no · Married on 09/30/2017

Bob made our day so special. We were so pleased as he went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Rosemarie · Married on 09/03/2017

I have dealt with Bob since day one and he has made this whole experience very easy and he made sure I was good the whole time. Loved that fact that he always checked in with me the day of as well.. there are not enough good things to say about this place and Bob. Thank you soooooo much!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 08/26/2017

Diburro's Family was very attentive from the start. I had no worries. Everything was taken care for us, which really relieved a lot of the wedding stress!

Sent on 10/10/2017