DiBurro's Function Facility Reviews

98 | Haverhill, MA

98 Reviews for DiBurro's Function Facility

98 DiBurro's Function Facility Reviews

Marisa · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot even began to express how incredibly happy my husband and I were to get married at this beautiful place. My wedding was absolutely stunning every part of it, I worked with mostly Bob and Kathy they were there every step of the way, from phone calls to several emails a day, always got a prompt response . The compliments I received were amazing! I am still getting messages on how elegant and beautiful it was! My guests were happy with it all, I couldn’t have possibly picked a better place. DiBurro’s made our day not only memorable for us, but for our guests also.

DiBurro's Function Facility 1
    DiBurro's Function Facility 2
    DiBurro's Function Facility 3

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

I was so nervous and anxious on my wedding day and the month before it. Dave and his wife not only put my mind with ease every time I spoke to them but also took care of absolutely everything the day of my wedding so that I could truly enjoy every minute. This function hall is by far the most experienced and professional place in this area. Already planning another party at this facility and we'll continue to use for all future events.

DiBurro's Function Facility 4
    DiBurro's Function Facility 5
    DiBurro's Function Facility 6
    DiBurro's Function Facility 7
    DiBurro's Function Facility 8
    DiBurro's Function Facility 9
    DiBurro's Function Facility 10

Bianca · Married on 03/24/2018

My wedding here was absolutely perfect! Everyone at DiBurro’s was so accommodating to everything we needed and Bob was so helpful in making our day truly perfect! Thank you again for everything. I highly recommend anyone who is getting married to get married here !

April · Married on 11/03/2017

Bob DiBurro worked with us to squeeze us in “last minute” for a wedding we had 2 weeks to plan. Our # of guests was WAY below their minimum but they weren’t booked so they took us. Made me (the bride) and my family feel just as important a client as someone with a way bigger party. We would definitely use them again.

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

The entire team at DiBurro's went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect! The venue is beautiful and the staff was very accommodating and flexible. My husband and I live out of state so we were planning from three hours away and everyone went out of their way to help us make sure everything was perfect. The food was excellent and our guests had a wonderful time. DiBurro's is certainly a fantastic value, which of course is always appreciated! Thank you so much for making our wedding day one we will never forget!

Anna · Married on 10/12/2017

Bob and the entire team were phenomenal. They worked with us to create the perfect evening. They were attentive to the details, always there when we needed them and everything was exceptional. We'd go back without hesitancy.

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Where to begin?! I cannot say enough skit Diburros. Family owned- we worked primarily with Bob. He was accommodating for the start. The facility was beautiful, updated, and clean. The meals were delicious. You cannot beat the price. After shopping around, diburros had the best bang for our buck. My favorite part- Bob and his team set up all of our things, including centerpieces and decorations. My wedding day was a breeze and I can't thank the team at Diburro's enough!!

no · Married on 09/30/2017

Bob made our day so special. We were so pleased as he went above and beyond.

Rosemarie · Married on 09/03/2017

I have dealt with Bob since day one and he has made this whole experience very easy and he made sure I was good the whole time. Loved that fact that he always checked in with me the day of as well.. there are not enough good things to say about this place and Bob. Thank you soooooo much!!!

• Y

Yahaira · Married on 08/26/2017

Diburro's Family was very attentive from the start. I had no worries. Everything was taken care for us, which really relieved a lot of the wedding stress!

Paul · Married on 08/03/2017

The Staff was so accommodating and made us feel like we were their only client. During the planning, all the way up to the big day, they were there to help us with all of our needs.

Laurie · Married on 07/21/2017

Originally, we chose DiBurro's for it's location - right off 495, and for the fact that it's not overly expensive. I also love the option of serving family-style. I was wowed from the get-go. David DiBurro was in charge of getting my event together, and he was extremely helpful in making suggestions to make my reception flow smoothly. There were a lot of things I wouldn't have thought of, but he asked all the right questions. He was also great in accommodating our wishes regarding a more informal head table setup, and we LOVED the result! I had two special needs young people in my wedding party - my ringbearer and my new stepson - and I asked for some specific accommodations to be made for one of them. My request for a small discreet corner area where my godson could go and clam himself down if he got overwhelmed was met with enthusiasm, and was executed beautifully. It helped that my DJ (Mike from American Entertainment Services) was familiar with the venue, and they were familiar with him. The evening went super smoothly, David checked in with me and was very visible during the evening for any further needs I might have had. (I didn't have any. ) The staff was superb, courteous, utterly professional, and a delight to work with. The food is delicious! I had an amazing dinner and danced the night away without a care, due to DiBurro's superb event planning. I would definitely refer others here, and if I again need a function hall, it's the first place I would go look. My husband also really enjoyed the atmosphere, the venue, the staff's professionalism, and David DiBurro's attentiveness. During the week of the wedding, I needed to visit the venue a couple of times to drop off some items like my cake topper, etc, and I was able to bring both my special needs young people with me for a 5 minute visit to see the room we would be in, which made the evening go much more smoothly for both of them. I would have given them ten stars but there is only room for 5. Loved it!!!!

• FutureMrsMurray2017

S · Married on 04/22/2017

Everyone who works here is very friendly!! Love the the gazebos where you can take pictures at! 2 gazebos on site!

• LaDonna and Jess

LaDonna · Married on 04/15/2017

I have told all my friends about how wonderful our experience was with DiBurro's I. Everyone that attended the wedding was extremely impressed. Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Shauna · Married on 12/31/2016

Looking for a wedding venue can be very stressful, your trying to find the right look, great menu, and something that isn't over the top expensive. I have nothing but great things to say about DiBurros, I highly recommend them. I was planning a wedding in Massachusetts all the way from Louisiana so I couldn't be there for every detail and everything was taken care of, I didn't have to worry about anything. On the actually night of the wedding the food was amazing, the staff was outstanding and everything went perfectly. Bob was our wedding coordinator and he handled everything for us with such ease. This venue is definitely worth checking out !

Colleen · Married on 11/12/2016

We got married at DiBurros a few weeks ago. Dave and Bob the owners were so good to work with. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to book a wedding. Everything was wonderful. We had Bob with us the entire night walking us through everything and making sure everything was perfect. The food was unbelievable. We had the stuffed chicken and the roast tenderloin of beef. We are still getting compliments from guests how much they loved the food and how beautiful the venue was. The facility itself is gorgeous; we were able to get a bunch of really beautiful photos outside at the gazebo. We had our ceremony at the entrance hall, it was absolutely stunning. Kathy was extremely nice and patient with me as a bride calling and asking tons of questions.
    Thank you Bob, Dave and Kathy for your wonderful services.

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

DiBurros was amazing! Every step of the way they were helpful in the planning process and were unbelievable the day of the wedding. Robert makes sure everything runs smoothly the day of the wedding and makes sure there isn't any added pressure to your day. They are always quick to respond and answer any question you may have. The food is also amazing. I would recommend DiBurros to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. Our guest raved about the location and how awesome inside and outside was.

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

DiBurro's is a perfect place to have a wedding, not only is it beautiful inside but the service is impeccable. Bob and Dave could not do enough for us. All our guests loved the food and they still talking about how great it was! From start to finish Bob and Dave made us feel like family and that is hard to find these days. Great place, great people and great food!!!

Kathy · Married on 10/16/2016

Working with this family run establishment was excellent, they made us feel like family as well. I'd host every future function at DiBurro's!

Great place! People are great, Kathy in the office is the best!! So happy we had our wedding there!

Tia · Married on 09/24/2016

Dave and Bob were amazing to work with. I would recommend this venue to any future brides.

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I looked at many venues before we chose Diburros and it was by far the most affordable with the most to offer. The owners and the staff were so wonderful throughout the whole process. The Tiffany room was the perfect size for our 100 person wedding. Everyone loved the family style option as well.

Kailey · Married on 09/24/2016

You were all amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for a better place on our big day. Thank you

JoAnn · Married on 09/04/2016

This was the best bang for the buck. All my guest loved the room, chandeliers, mirrors , bar, staff, and venue. Everyone raved about the delicious family style food. The food just kept coming out until everyone had enough to eat. They were very accommodating for special diets. My friends and I had made beautiful decorations; we brought in our own eclectic English bone china and the Di burros staff set it up. We had fruit ,cheese and cocktail fountains out on the deck which my guest enjoyed immensely .The guidance in selecting the menus and cocktails was really helpful. It was comforting to have a vender we could trust and that wasn't a money grubber There was always someone around to ask if we had any questions. This was by far the best choice we could have made for a vendor .