DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY

Services: Facial, Hair, Makeup, Spa
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Christina DePascal honed her craft by working directly with makeup magnate Laura Mercier. Today, her 14 years of experience show in her elegant makeup applications that accentuate natural beauty in a subtle-but-eye-catching way. Armed with Nars, Laura Mercier, and M.A.C products, she specializes in readying her clients for special occasions, and gifts each bride-to-be a complimentary lipstick. She can also bolster everyday beauty with spa services including facials and a glycolic peel.  Christina DePascal is a top national makeup artist & national aesthetician traveling throughout the country to all destinations using her talents to enhance your beauty for weddings, commercials, music videos and portraiture.

Looking forward to hearing you.

www.depascal.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! Christina did a beautiful job with my hair and make up. I have terrible skin and she made me look flawless! I had not decided on my wedding hair but she scheduled in extra time so we had time to play around... No extra charge. When she first arrived I was an emotional disaster, nerves were beginning to take a toll on my mood. Christina turned my mood right back around by letting me talk, providing advice and overall just being down to earth which is what I needed that day. Overall, great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend of hire her again for another event!

• Wedding: 08/25/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Jenn
1 Review
Endorsements
We cannot say enough about Depascal artistry - she is fun, creative and professional -we love working with her!
DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY is a wedding make up artist from Red Bank New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey , New York, and Philadelphia. DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY is a professional wedding stylist that has been part of the beauty wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Natural, Elegant, Vintage, Classy make up & hair
732-693-7900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards