DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Quinlan
10/12/2013

Christina and her team were absolutely amazing! We had 10 people get hair and makeup done for the wedding and everyone looked absolutely flawless. Our hair and makeup stayed perfect long into the night, despite a long photo session in the wind! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I honestly could not have been happier with how it turned out. I had several trials with Christina before the wedding and she made sure that my hair looked exactly how I wanted it! I highly recommend Christina for anyone who is looking for a flawless, natural look!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Red Bank, NJ 07701
BLOG

Elegant Natural Make Up serving NJ-NYC-Philly-Conn

Christina DePascal honed her craft by working directly with makeup magnate Laura Mercier. Today, her 14 years of experience show in her elegant makeup applications that accentuate natural beauty in a subtle-but-eye-catching wa y. Armed with Nars, Laura Mercier, and M.A.C products, she specializes in readying her clients for special occasions, and gifts each bride-to-be a complimentary lipstick. She can also bolster everyday beauty with spa services including facials and a glycolic peel.  Christina DePascal is a top national makeup artist & national aesthetician traveling throughout the country to all destinations using her talents to enhance your beauty for weddings, commercials, music videos and portraiture.

Looking forward to hearing you.

www.depascal.com

E. info@depascal.com

T. 732.693.7900

Details
Services: Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Spa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
We cannot say enough about Depascal artistry - she is fun, creative and professional -we love working with her!
DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY is a wedding make up artist from Red Bank New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey , New York, and Philadelphia. DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY is a professional wedding stylist that has been part of the beauty wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Natural, Elegant, Vintage, Classy make up & hair