Delta Studio Productions | Virginia Wedding, Corporate & Commercial Videography & Photography

Favorite

Profile Picture
Sara
1 Review
05/23/2015

AWESOME!!! Delta was so easy to work with. Quick to respond to emails and work with. I loved how the two videographers captured our day and never once did we realize they were there. They worked very well with our photographer too. I'd highly recommend them to any of my family and friends planning a special event! A big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your talent and sharing it with us! If I'm this pleased with the "highlight" film image the good things I can report when I see the longer film! :) Thank you again for all your time and talent! Don't regret not booking them! Thank you again for making me one happy bride! It was a pleasure working with you, Delta!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
BLOG

Professional Videographers Serving Virginia Beach, VA and Throughout Virginia & Surrounding Areas

www.dstudiopro.com | 757-214-4344

Contact us today because we are booking weddings fast for 2015!!!

(Ask us about creating a "Custom Package" just for you to complement your specific needs).

We are an elite group of visual storytellers who specialize in ... read more

www.dstudiopro.com | 757-214-4344

Contact us today because we are booking weddings fast for 2015!!!

We are an elite group of visual storytellers who specialize in commercial/corporate, and weddings & events videography and photography.  We are also based in Virginia Beach, but we also serve the greater Hampton Roads area (Norfolk, Hampton, Chesapeake, Newport News, Suffolk, and Portsmouth) and beyond (Richmond, Maryland, D.C., N.Y., Outerbanks, North Carolina).

We will capture your wedding or any special event with more than technical and creative abilities, we are passionate about telling your lifetime stories.

I invite you to watch some of our recent videos and please check out the reviews from our past clients, and if you like what you see give us a call at 757-214-4344 or visit our website:  www.dstudiopro.com to set up a free consultaion.

We'd love to hear from you soon!

Profile Picture Credit:  Dustin Lewis Images | www.dustinlewisimages.com

Other Photo Credits:  Dragon Photo Studio | http://www.dragonphotostudio.com, All You Photo | www.allyouphoto.com, Glen Fajota Photography | www.glennfajota.com

+/- read less