Delta Studio Productions Reviews

Delta Studio Productions 2
Delta Studio Productions 3
Delta Studio Productions 4

E · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing video for great price

I highly recommend Delta for your wedding videography. After seeing our video that Delta created and seeing the raw footage, we were so happy and glad that we hired Delta. Originally, we weren’t going to have a videographer at our wedding, and we had put videography on our lowest priority. We had come in contact with a few videographers and my husband found Delta on wedding wire. We met with Delta and he was willing to be flexible with hours. He captured great footage of our wedding and did a beautiful job with editing and creating our film. We are extremely happy with our wedding video, and we are so grateful to have worked with such a talented videography team.

Alexis · Married on 05/19/2018

DSP was absolutely incredible. He sat down with me in the beginning and went over all the specific things that I wanted in my video. He took great notes and communicated with me anytime I had any questions. He gave me everything I possibly wanted in my wedding video and more! He completely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him to any bride who wants to have an amazing wedding video ! Thank you DSP

Kayla · Married on 03/24/2018

Delta was really wonderful to work with! My brother and sister in law actually found them for us and hired them as a wedding gift and it seriously was the best gift we could ever ask for. They answered all of our questions quickly, were extremely down to earth and the video was perfect in every way. They captured all of our best moments and even sent us the raw footage. I would recommend Delta Studio Productions to anyone who wants a videographer who will make you feel comfortable, who will work with the budget, and makes the most fantastic video ever!!

Becca · Married on 12/02/2017

Definitely choose Delta to be your videographer!!! He is so incredibly talented and we couldn’t be more pleased with our video! He was very easy to work with during the planning process and had many helpful tips! Also very reasonably priced. 5 stars all around and highly recommend!

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so thrilled with the video and raw footage we received of our wedding day! DSP perfectly captured all of the special moments throughout the day for us to relive and enjoy. Victor was great to work with on our wedding day and Delta was wonderful throughout the whole process. He responded quickly to any questions and was very accommodating with any requests we had. We are so happy with the work they did and would highly recommend them for anyone looking to get a videographer for their special day.

sam · Married on 09/16/2017

Delta was an absolute pleasure to work with! While the majority of our meetings were over the phone, meeting him in person served as an instant validation that DSP was the right choice. He was so personable and easy to work with. He quickly understood our visions for moments that we wanted to capture, and shared great insight into how to highlight the most important aspects. During the wedding day, him and his assistants showed constant professionalism and were so easy to get along with. We loved having DSP capture our big day and are excited to see the final product! Thank you Delta and team for your thoughtfulness and hard work!

amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Doel and Micah were a pleasure to work with. Micah captured everything without being intrusive and we couldn't be happier with our highlight video!! Thank you so much to DSP for giving us video footage that we will cherish forever!

Alexis · Married on 07/29/2017

How do I begin? OK...so our wedding was coming up and you can’t have a wedding without a great videographer who’s style complements yours...so we did our research, and we did A LOT OF RESEARCH! Looked at videos of different videographers... til it came down to our top 2. & something I wanted to was a Same Day Edit, so that had to play in! I kept watching Delta’s videos & somehow they spoke to me, so I gave him a call one night...& we got to talking, that’s when I knew Delta Studios was the #ONE! when my husband and I went to VA Beach, we met with Doel and talked about how we wanted the video to be, our style & SDE. We signed him right there! I knew he would not disappoint! (& I promise you-I am super picky & sometimes too much of a perfectionist!).
    Our day arrived & Doel and his crew were there on time and ready to roll! They shot me and my husband...separately and together. I love Doel and my husband loved his guy! They’re crew was there til the end! &&& before the night ended...he dazzled us with our Same Day Edit video! OMG... our day was perfect. & the wedding highlight captured it at its best. In true Lex fashion (me,lol), I had comments with the video he sent...although I must say it was amazing! (HE READ MY MIND-EVEN WITH THE SONG I WANTED IN THE VIDEO without me having to tell him & he sent me one edited to my comments. We totally appreciate capturing our special day. 10 STARS! Go Delta Studio Pro’s! More power to you!

Siena · Married on 06/09/2017

Hands down the best photographer/videographer team! Delta was amazing and was always accommodating and flexible to our needs. Their packages are so worth it! Good value and amazing work from a very dedicated and hardworking team.
    When it comes to capturing once in a lifetime memories, I would definitely trust their team on this. Everybody was impressed with our pictures and videos. Excellent work and very professional!
    I HIGHLY HIGLY recommend Delta and his team to capture your weddings and best memories. Thank you so much for everything!

• User6063910 · 1+ year ago

Delta Studio Productions is amazing! He brought such an amazing energy to the wedding while still staying behind the scenes. Delta was able to capture moments I didn't see during the wedding, and highlight some of my favorite memories! I cannot wait to watch this video in 50 years with my family. Look no further girls- Delta is your guy!

Heather · Married on 09/25/2016

Delta was such a pleasure to work with!! His was able to work with my budget and provide me with an amazing highlight video from my wedding. My guests loved seeing it. We got to keep all of the raw footage from the wedding also! Great value and even better service!!

ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

Spectacular quality! Very reasonable. We had a videography package for our beach wedding and were so glad we chose DSP!! Doel was amazing! We felt like movie stars watching our highlight video! It turned out even more incredible than we could have ever imagined!! Such a wonderful memory we can go back and watch forever. -Ashley and Charlie Alexander

Renee · Married on 06/11/2016

Delta is a must have videographer. Awesome excellent work. Extremely profession prompt and I only have my mini clip. I cannot wait to get the full video and raw footage. Signed one former happy bride

Ginalyn · Married on 05/14/2016

We found Delta through a friend, in which this company was used for her wedding as well. I loved the wedding highlight that I knew I just had to have this company do ours as well. We were very pleased with the highlight video that was provided, portraying our wedding the best way I knew it would be. He provided us with an engraved wooden USB that had our name and wedding date on it that added that touch we liked. The USB included ceremony, reception, well wishes, uncut raw footages, etc. DELTA STUDIO PRODUCTION, is def the videographer to go with.

Jessica · Married on 02/20/2016

Reputable, professional, and extraordinary service! HIGHLY recommended for your wedding video! Rewatching my short clip brings me to tears because it's like reliving our awesome day over and over.

Micah · Married on 09/26/2015

We used Delta Studio Productions for videography for our wedding and are very happy! Throughout the whole process, Delta was always very responsive and accommodating to any questions or special requests we had. We were able to book him very quickly and easily! We enjoy seeing our highlight video, wedding film, and raw footage all the time and it wouldn't have been possible without Delta Studio Productions!

Sierra · Married on 08/01/2015

I would give DSP more stars if I could. We absolutely loved our wedding montage! We booked last minute and we are so glad we did!! John Martin did not disappoint!!! I have watched it so many times and it brings tears to my eyes everytime. All you have to do is watch our video and you will know there's no way you can not ask DSP to film your wedding. We can't wait to see more!! We can't thank you enough for this perfect video!!! Nathan and Sierra

Ade · Married on 07/26/2015

Delta Studio Productions provided outstanding video production for our wedding. Delta is a consummate professional because of his responsiveness and flexibility. His efforts were consistent and equally supportive of our video desires. Thanks Delta for capturing the best moments of our wedding.

Joy · Married on 07/18/2015

Delta Studio Productions (Delta & Victor Collins) were both professional & awesome! With it being really short notice with getting a videographer, we were glad that we went with them (2 days prior) & they had availability which was awesome!
    Our highlight video was what I expected--- I did have 1 thing that needed change & within an hour of telling Delta it was changed :) THANK YOU!!!!

Very much recommended!! Awesome vendor! Awesome outcome!

Miriam · Married on 06/27/2015

Highly recommend Delta to provide services for any event. They were very professional and the final products are Amazing. Well done Delta Studio Productions - thanks for perfectly capturing such an important day in our lives!

My wife and I hired Delta Studio Productions for our wedding last summer and we were extremely happy with our experience. Our videographer John was very pleasant and did an excellent job with the video. He also took some great still photos of our rings that we plan on framing and putting up in our house. John worked well with our photographer and for the entirety of the ceremony and reception, we enjoyed ourselves and didn’t even realize he was there.

Sara · Married on 05/23/2015

AWESOME!!! Delta was so easy to work with. Quick to respond to emails and work with. I loved how the two videographers captured our day and never once did we realize they were there. They worked very well with our photographer too. I'd highly recommend them to any of my family and friends planning a special event! A big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your talent and sharing it with us! If I'm this pleased with the "highlight" film image the good things I can report when I see the longer film! :) Thank you again for all your time and talent! Don't regret not booking them! Thank you again for making me one happy bride! It was a pleasure working with you, Delta!

Rickeita · Married on 05/23/2015

We had an excellent experience working with Delta... from our love story video played at the beginning of our wedding to our quick turn around wedding highlight video! John Martin was our wedding day videographer and he was EXCELLENT... very professional and very friendly! I highly recommend Delta Studio Productions!

Works with what you envision and very flexible. Delta is allways available when you need him and he is always early. Price is also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend him!