Portsmouth, VA 23707 Map · Phone number

About DJ James Best

If your getting married finding the perfect DJ for your ceremony or reception is as important as finding the right wedding dress my name is James Best and i have been a DJ now for over 5 years and my motto is to provide exceptional service at exceptional prices my job starts from the time you sign your contract and my job does not end until you leave your reception listed below is some of the services I offer for more information please visit my website.

*early arrival & setup at no additional charge

*party lights to light up the dance floor

*karaoke available upon request

*I will make all of your announcments & introductions

*No overtime rates so you won't have to worry about rushing your wedding reception

*I can provide sound & microphone for your ceremony

*Flexible payment plans

d8de93b0b10928d8 1346272997753 DSC09558
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
d8de93b0b10928d8 1346272997753 DSC09558

2 Reviews for DJ James Best

Angeline · Married on 10/05/2013

DJ James Best really is the BEST! He was helpful in the event planning process & answered the questions I had in a timely manner. He did a wonderful job at our reception and I would definitely hire him again. Also, you cannot beat the price! After researching several local DJs, he was the only DJ I found in the Hampton Roads area that we could fit into our wedding budget. Overall excellent service!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Angela · Married on 06/23/2012

Thank you so much for providing such fun entertainment for our wedding! We loved your selection and song choices, and the karaoke was so much fun! You made sure to keep things light and upbeat, and I truly appreciated how willing you were to work with our needs and requests! We will deifnitely be recommending you for future events! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/10/2012

DJ James Best FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock

• Delta Studio Productions
    Delta Studio Productions Wedding Videographers

DJ James will rock your party! He knows how to move the crowd from his awesome personality & timely choice of music. He will definitely put energy into your party!

• Big Dreams Media Group
    Big Dreams Media Group Wedding DJs

DJ Best is a great DJ that loves to get in the wedding mix with shoe games and other fun things we are happy to work with DJ Best and he will do a good job on any event.

• Portsmouth, 23707 See on map