Decorative Sound

Decorative Sound

Maumee, OH 43537 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Over the past ten years, Decorative Sound has been Toledo Ohio's premier disc jockey service, pleasing thousands of guests at weddings, corporate events and parties. Year after year we continue to lead the industry with the area's finest disc jockeys. As full time professionals, we always take the time to sit down with our clients to plan & coordinate their special event.

For the second consecutive year, Decorative Sound has been a Bride's Choice Award Winner. Call Decorative Sound today to make your next event unforgettable.
419-867-6733

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Decorative Sound was awesome! I met with Mike before the wedding and he was very easy going and helpful. We told him some of the songs we wanted and the types of music and the DJ played everything we had requested. The DJ we had at the reception was perfect! He did exactly what we asked- got people to dance and have fun! Our DJ did a great job communicating with me- he let me know what was coming up (cake cutting, anniversary dance) and was totally flexible if I told him I needed a few more minutes. One of my favorite parts was the CD we got at the end of the night with our requested songs on it!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
Lindsay
Endorsements
Decorative Sound has been doing such a fabulous job for my brides that I even chose them for my own wedding! Everyone had so much fun and the day ran smoothly because they are so good at what they do!
Associations I Belong to
Decorative Sound is a wedding DJ from Toledo, Ohio. We service weddings througout the local area, including Findlay, Cleveland, and Perrysburg. Decorative Sound is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Toledo, Ohio wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Wedding Receptions, Ceremonies, all types of music
419-867-6733
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards