Hancock Hotel

Up to 275 guests
Availability

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

April
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

• Jenna
    Jenna Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect day the perfect place!

My wedding at the Hancock Hotel was amazing. I held my rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and wedding reception all there. A lot of our guests are local but still chose to stay because of the ease of walking upstairs after a fun night and not having to worry about driving home. Many people talked about how gorgeous the hotel was. Our two parents and their friends enjoyed being together in the comfy lobby on Saturday night after the reception. A lot of our guests indulged in the breakfast buffet at Mancy's Sunday morning or Scramblers right down the street. We walked down a block to Wine Merchant for a quick snack Friday after unloading wedding items and checking in. Hancock Hotel is so lucky to have amazing ladies on their staff like Madison Lytle, Abby Hartman, Lori Vance and Tori. I was blown away by their service. Madison and I emailed back and forth from booking immediately after my engagement until my wedding morning. I had a very specific vision in mind for my wedding and they all helped it come to life. They also helped me work directly with my vendors. They were very flexible with last minute changes. Most importantly they were all so kind and nice the entire time making the process fun. I came up to my room on my wedding night with a beautiful plate of desserts with chocolate hearts and a gift from Madison of a blanket with my new last name and Dietsches white chocolate roses. All in all, my guests and I loved the ease of everything in one place and I am a perfectionist and my day was exactly as I envisioned it.
    The only issue I had were a few guests not getting to check in to their room until after 5pm (ceremony) compared to the stated 3pm check in time. Though, they allowed early check in for many of our guests, especially the wedding party which was very beneficial. The only other improvement could be a more efficient valet service. Usually I find it very efficient but at Friday check in there was only one person who didn’t help with any items, no one to hold doors and didn’t get cars moving out of the way quickly at all.

Hancock Hotel's reply:

We are so happy the two of you chose the Hancock Hotel for your special day and that it was amazing! It was a pleasure working with you to make your day one to remember. We are always striving to better your arrival experience and our goal is to make the wedding day as effortless on the couples end as possible!
    Best Wishes!!
    Hancock Hotel Management
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Local Hotel

We booked our wedding block at The Hancock Hotel. It is a new hotel and we took a trip down there to check it out and it is beautiful. I know our guests are going to be very comfortable there. They were very easy to work with and we are even using the hotel car service to help with transportation the day after the wedding. Great experience and can’t wait to enjoy our stay for our special day!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
631 South Main Street Findlay, OH, 45840
4194230631
Location of (Hancock Hotel)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding

Wedding Venues