6904 Salisbury Rd., Maumee, OH 43537 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Brandywine Country Club

Brandywine Country Club offers two gorgeous outdoor ceremony locations from May until October: Our terrace ceremony overlooking the gorgeous golf course, or an intimate ceremony in the heart of our carefully tended garden. Our Ballroom can accommodate up to 250 guests year-round and our staff is professionally trained to cater to your every need beginning to end. Our course and intimate garden create the perfect backdrop for photos that will last a lifetime. We provide all catering and alcohol services as well as the set up and tear down from start to finish with a promise to strive for perfection for your special day. Call or email us to set-up and appointment to see the facility. Non-member events are always welcome.

cf95c469e6aa79b0 2017 07 22 WED Hecklinger705

Brandywine Country Club 4
Brandywine Country Club 5

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonder Winter Wedding

I truly loved working with Brandywine. The food was delicious, and Chelsea really worked with us to make our day special. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Jon · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was even better than I imagined. Wonderful service, great food, along with a great looking venue. I would definitely recommend Brandywine to anyone interested in getting married or throwing a party. Sammi and Rachel made sure everything exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Brandywine was nothing short of amazing!!!! The food was great, the staff was wonderful & the location was beautiful!!!! My husband and I had our ceremony in the garden and the reception in the ballroom and it turned out to be everything I dreamed of!!
    It's now been 2 weeks since my wedding and my guest are still talking about everything from that day!!!

Future brides- this is definitely a location you want to check out!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Brandywine Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, December

• ToledoPhotoGuy LLC
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC Wedding Photographers

I have worked several events at Brandywine Country Club and each event whether its a large wedding or a birthday party, they are very professional, organized and accommodating to my needs. I appreciate everyone there that makes my experience that much better. The food is always amazing and there are tons of great photo locations there on and around the golf course.

• 6904 Salisbury Rd. Maumee, 43537 See on map