Danversport Yacht Club
Catering: Offered in-house
Maximum capacity: 650

Profile   Reviews (66)   Photos   Videos   FAQ   Map
About Us
Nestled on 19 acres, directly on the water, Danversport Yacht Club is truly a New England jewel.  Danversport offers expansive views, plenty of free parking, and upscale function facilites for any size group from an intimate group of as little as 8 people, to a large group of up to 650.

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
HEATHER is AMAZING!!!!! My wedding day went off with out a hitch. and if there was a hitch i did not know about it. i NEVER HAD A "BRIDEZILLA" MOMENT I did not have too, seriously my mind was at clear and focus the whole year. I booked the Garden Terrace Room for my ceremony and reception. I had beautiful 80* degree weather in May. The pergula was green and the flowers where are bloomed. They really did pull everything together. I was one of those brides that bought everything that had to do with wedding stuff, I did not even know what i was buying half the time. So when I brought my favors and decor to danversport saturday morning I had no idea how I was going to pull it together. So when I walked in to the Garden Reception room and saw all seashell/ turquoise decor beautifully placed , and my centerpieces tall and beautiful It really was like magic. It's like they went into my head and knew what I was thinking. People Loved the Food , I had the roasted chicken. OMG that was yummy! Thank You Danversport Yacht Club for Providing Me my fairy tale weddiing!!!!!

Great Value for the space and service that you get!!!!
Wedding: 05/20/2012
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Associations I Belong To
 978-774-8622
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire