Dani Leigh Photography

Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
I’m a girl, with a camera. I’m fun, laid back and rather candid about my feelings. I’m a twenty something. I have a great husband, 2 dogs and 2 cats. I drink Pepsi like it’s water. I like painted toenails and flip flops. I love baseball games in the summer time and football when it's cold. I am high energy…most of the time. And most importantly, I LOVE what I do. I’m full of more ideas than I can write down and I expect to complete them all in my lifetime. I love bright, vibrant colors, light and emotion. I love working with people and getting to know their story. I love being able to tell their story…with images. I want to be your best friend for a few hours and share who you are with anyone looking.

What’s different about me? First off, I’m young and second – I’m a perfectionist. What that really translates to is that I worry about girly little things which lead to you looking your best. Not every photographer will notice stray hairs or the groom’s tie, or that one flower that is drooping just a little. I take the time to make sure you are both comfortable with me while we are shooting and fall in love with the images I take afterwards. I spend a good amount of time in the editing process, adding modern graphics and interesting color combinations to your images. This isn’t just a career to me, this isn’t just photography to me, it is art. And it’s fun. And I like it. So there.

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is probably not enough space in the whole world to write about how happy my husband and I were with Dani and her second shooter, Jennifer, and their photography at our wedding on June 8, 2013. Everything was absolutely wonderful. Let me explain....

My husband and I had moved 1,000 miles away from where we were getting married and Dani was so flexible, meeting with us on Skype and fielding many emails. She was so quick to respond and I felt so confident in her knowledge and her expertise.

The wedding day itself was amazing. Dani was more than punctual, kept us laughing the whole time, went with the flow with large groups of family pictures and even let me persuade her into having some cake!

And the photos? They are, simply put, the best photographs I've ever seen. We were completely blown away by how wonderfully they came out (and how quickly she was able to get them to us). We knew they would be wonderful after scoping her blog, but seeing them in real life was just amazing. Every photograph tells a story, and Dani and Jennifer captured each of the day's moments, both big and small.

Dani is, hands down, one of the best wedding photographers out there!

Allison & Ray

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Services Used: Photography
Dani Leigh Photography is a wedding photographer from Baltimore, MD. We service weddings througout the local area, including MD, DC, and VA. Dani Leigh Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding photography
410-599-2866
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards