Dana Grant Photography

Profile Picture
Lindsey
1 Review
10/12/2014

Dana is beyond amazing! She was our photographer for our wedding in Oct. (along with her 2nd photographer Evan) and was perfect from the beginning. We started with an engagement shoot, which she made incredibly easy and fun. She is professional, responsive, always goes above in beyond, and adds unique touches to things like our flash drive for our photos, which really sets her apart. On our wedding day, her and Evan was just wonderful. They made us comfortable and fit in like they were good friends and part the of the wedding party. Our family and friends just love them.
Outside of all the wonderful things I could say about who Dana is as a person and professional (which I think is honestly crucial in looking to hire a wedding photographer) her photos are stunning. They are a perfect balance between artistic, unique and classic. She has an ability to retell the day through photography, which for us, was priceless.
I would highly recommend her for any and all photography needs; we found our photographer for life!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Orange County, CA 92627
Fun, fantastical photography. Looking for people who are artsy, fun and want a highly personal, one-of-a-kind experience.
Details