Cynthia Black Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Normally my wife and I will hesitate to award five stars to anything, but without hesitation we can honestly say Cynthia earned each one! She was incredibly kind and a consummate professional! Additionally, she was quite helpful in regards to all the ins-and-outs of the ceremony, both the process and the order of events. Even more importantly, however, was her flexibility in scheduling appointments, which was tremendously convenient given the demands on your time that planning a wedding can present. She has a wealth of knowledge about organizing any ceremony - regardless of the tradition - and, ultimately, that's because she takes the time to get to know the couple on a personal level. We highly recommend Cynthia and the amazing services she provides!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
San Antonio, TX 78230

Interfaith Christian-Jewish and Non-Religious Officiant Services

With fifteen years and over a hundred weddings performed...

I still get that sweet moment of excitement when I step into my place and speak for my Bride and Groom of their love and commitment for each other as if it were the very first wedding I have ever done.

Every wedding is unique and different as is ... read more

With fifteen years and over a hundred weddings performed...

Every wedding is unique and different as is every couple.

A beautiful wedding ceremony is something to behold. A flawlessly executed wedding ceremony should be expected and experienced by every couple that is getting married.

My couples reminded me every weekend that weddings are born from the heart.

My company’s distinct “BOUTIQUE” style ceremony management, customized ceremony design, and beautifully performed ceremonies are unlike any other. The "Cynthia Black Weddings" business approach is flawless.

I have stayed true to my vision when I started this company by demonstrating professionalism, ethics and responsibility  to every couple I work with.

Your distinct style is important to me. Getting to know you and you me is the beginning of our  successful  partnership in creating your beautiful wedding.

“With a promise to deliver an exceptional wedding ceremony experience and services to each and every couple that I contract with , the following is my approach to Officiating a beautiful ceremony”

CEREMONY MANAGEMENT

The joy-filled process of planning, creating and managing your wedding day ceremony is what makes my Officiant services stand out from all others. More than just another Wedding Officiant company, I politely bend tradition offering an authentic, modern and refined final product.

I’ve redefined the wedding ceremony culture so that the wedding ceremony is unique, one of a kind and all about my Bride and Groom.

NOTHING ORDINARY HERE…

As the principal and only Officiant, I’m the ceremonies coordinator, designer and Officiant behind every single “Cynthia Black Weddings” ceremonies. No last minute replacement of your Officiant. No stranger will stand in front of you and your guest on your wedding.

The relationship between Couple and Officiant is an intimate one and I take it to heart. I pour my heart and soul into each and every ceremony as if it were my own wedding day!

I’m not interested in being just another wedding Officiant but one that is remembered for a calm demeanor and an eloquent and distinguished orator. You will always have my attention and devotion. I will be by your side creating and performing your wedding ceremony on your special day.

CUSTOMIZED CEREMONY DESIGN

With an in-person meeting, we'll see if we are a “good fit” for each other.  If we agree to work together, we will sit down in a design session and discuss what is important to you.

Weather you are religious or non-religious, spiritual but not religious, inter-faith or non-denominational or somewhere in between, I’m here to create a personalized ceremony that will reflect your lives, your love and the best of what the two of you have become. No "cookie cutter" ceremony here.

CEREMONY EXECUTION

Distinct in the couples personality, skillfully crafted, charismatic in it’s details, refined in it’s execution, my clientele are discerning in their expectations of their wedding ceremony, of their expectations about my services and understand that the ceremony is what it’s all about.

My clients are looking for a truly unparalleled experience and I don't disappoint! They may not always know what their inspiration is for their ceremony but with my guidance, we’ll find it, and bring it to life.

PRIVATELY

I’m a wife, mother and grandmother. I travel internationally with my wonderful husband and enjoy the company of my family and friends. We often celebrate cooking together, drinking wine and eating wonderful meals recreated from any of the many countries we have traveled.

You can follow Bobby and I as we travel around the world together at: www.footstepsaroundtheworld.com

I'm also a traveladvisor.com  "Top Contributor", with over 100 reviews.  Lots of great info for those planning a destination Honeymoon.

At 60, life has become even sweeter than my 30’s, 40”s or 50”s.

My attitude about life is pretty simple. If you were to tell me your glass is only “half-full”, I’d respond that my glass is “half-empty”. Same glass. Same amount of wine. Only difference is attitudes. I'm not being negative...I’m grateful that I have wine in my glass.

I’m looking forward to meeting with you and learning about the two of you, your love story and how we can celebrate one of the grandest “Hallmark” days of your lives.

Cynthia