Crystal Madsen Photography

Crystal Madsen Photography

114 West Pacific Avenue #209
Spokane, WA 99201 | map
Style: Contemporary
Services: Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, P...
About Us

Crystal is an award-winning wedding photographer in Spokane, WA and also travels worldwide for those exotic destination weddings. Specializing in emotional, artistic, and modern wedding photography, Crystal has the ability to put brides and grooms at ease in front of her camera to achieve the most unforgettable images.

Besides your groom (or bride), who is the person constantly at your side on your wedding day? Your photographer of course! Which is why you should LOVE your photographer. You should build a professional, but friendly, relationship with the person you are paying to stand behind a camera and document every moment of your wedding day.  As a professional wedding photographer in the Spokane, Crystal strives to build a unique relationship with each one of her couples, which sets her apart from her competition. When you are as comfortable as possible in front of her camera, that is when you score killer photos together! Build a friendship to make unforgettable images!

To read more about Crystal's passionate theory, visit her blog post on Building A Relationship With Your Wedding Photographer

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I got engaged three years ago, the first thing I told my future husband was that my biggest priority for our wedding was hiring Crystal Madsen. We got married last August, and Crystal was well worth the wait. She captured every moment, every person, every detail exactly how I imagined. People always tell me not to get my hopes up because I'll be disappointed, and Crystal went above and beyond my highest hopes. She managed to capture everyone's personalities, including our children, which means more to me than I could ever express. Crystal not only pays attention to what's important to her clients, but she listens, she absorbs. This shines through in her photos. How personalized her senior shoots are, the small details of the bride, the priceless moments that everyone forgets about, but mean the world when you see them captured the way Crystal is able to. She is wonderful in every way.

Crystal Madsen Photography responded with the following comments:

Wow. What can I say Jay? This means the world to me, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am thrilled and honored to have been your first and only choice to document your wedding day!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Jamie
1 Review
Endorsements
As we started our business focusing on wedding videography so we've worked with dozens of photographers in the Spokane area, and Crystal Madsen happens to be one of the best. You should always evaluate your photographer on their technical proficiency AND personality. Personality is often overlooked... at least until the wedding day when everyone feels awkward, and thus ends up looking awkward in the photos. Crystal is easy (and fun!) to work with, and the images speak for themselves.
Crystal Madsen Photography is a wedding photographer from Spokane. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle , Portland, and Couer D' Alene. Crystal Madsen Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Spokane wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in weddings, engagement photots, senior portraits
509-499-1090
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards